Why Didn't Sam Ingham Do Half of What Rosengod is Doing?

16 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Scam Ingham did not do nearly HALF of what Daddy Rosengod has done... why? He was supposed to FIGHT for Britney... not casually sit back and tell her to be quiet... What is really going on :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Scam Ingham did not do nearly HALF of what Daddy Rosengod has done... why? He hasn't done anything in 13 years !!! Or he did too much in 13 years to get Britney stuck in it for over 13 ******* years !!!

• Love 2

Ingham literally lives off of these kind of "agreements".

He won the lottery by getting involved in Britney's case and I wouldn't doubt he was complicit of James in the beginning. They obviously grew apart at some point and that's when he started doing "something" against him.

We started having hope in Ingham last year, but at this point it's obvious it was more of a vendetta against Jamie, rather than actually wanting to help Britney.

That, or he's really, really, really, really incompetent. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

It’s unbelievable he earned, what, 500,000 dollars a year for not doing 2% of what Matt did in 2 weeks? Of course he is on their payroll and benefited from it big time…

Wallet was smart to leave last year… he would have been dragged to it now as well… hopefully time will come for him as well

• Love 3
  • Like 2

i thought we all knew britney spears was trapped in an illegal conservatorship in which all the players involved had a hand in keeping her locked up. this is basically the plot of the whole thing. i'm sorry i don't mean to be rude but i thought this was extremely evident.

i didn't think there were people who thought he didn't know how to do his job or something... of course he knew what he was doing. this is exactly what he was appointed for, his responsibility was to do nothing for as long as possible. team con needed an attorney that did not defend their client.

:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

• Like 5

That’s still too nice. He didn’t do just nothing, he did worse, he helped get her trapped in the first place and declared her too unfit. Had he stayed this would have gone on forever. Probably because he was complicit from the beginning and didn’t want his secrets to come to light and because he got paid extremely well. He’s a chicken and was afraid the other side would expose him. Even now he’s unbelievably useless, it’s been two weeks and he still hasn’t managed to bring Rosengart the records.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RAITEI said:

Im sure that we dont know completely the story, and we May never... there are things that dont add up. But well, i hope britney the best in her current situation and for her to be free.

I disagree. I think we are going to find out every single thing 

• Love 1