Sam Asghari buys Britney Coffee and says to give your girl a kick-*** nickname that suits her (Lioness)

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Thissss!!! Right now he’s about the only person, beside her kids that keeps her going. I’m not gonna lie, I’m not particularly fond of him, and I don’t trust him 100% but at the end  of the day, we aren’t in a relationship with him. Britney is. Have a little respect for her choices! After all when people want to start controlling who she sees etc, they starting to sound alarmingly similar to Team Con. 

Thank you! It doesn't matter what we think, all that matter is what Britney thinks and I trust her judgment.

She's been making AMAZING judgment calls, such as hiring Rosengart, refusing to work as she knows things will stay the same if she did, filing to remove Jamie before terminating as it'd make that process so much easier.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Congratulations, you have bought your girlfriend her favorite coffee in 5 years.:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:Be proud of you.

That he makes this public makes him even less credible for me.:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

But we will see when Brit is free.

This has to be one of the most childish Sam hate comments I have seen :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

UhqL.gif

this “ lioness” thing is getting out of hand. We got it dude, she’s being brave. But we call her Britney or Brit. You sound so certain for somebody that heard Lonely in 2021 for the first time.

Such a ridiculous comment. Britney would also think your comment is disgusting.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

this “ lioness” thing is getting out of hand. We got it dude, she’s being brave. BUT WE CALL HER BRITNEY OR BRIT. You sound so certain for somebody that heard Lonely in 2021 for the first time.

Well, maybe that's because we're not in a relationship with her? GIF by IdentityHe can call her Lioness if he wants to and if he still call her like that then it's because Britney likes it.

LMAO not at this fanbase deciding what's best for Britney :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Well, maybe that's because we're not in a relationship with her? GIF by IdentityHe can call her Lioness if he wants to and if he still call her like that then maybe Britney likes it.

LMAO not at this fanbase deciding what's best for Britney :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Drag them :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I swear some of these supposed ‘fans’ are actually worse than Lou and co. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Drag them :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I swear some of these supposed ‘fans’ are actually worse than Lou and co. 

LMAO right? Like, who the hell gives these people the right to say that he shouldn't call her Lioness? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I mean, unless these people talked to Britney and she said "Lioness is not a cool name, i want something more artsy fartsy, you know?" So yeah, i highly doubt that that's what happened lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 2