Sam Asghari buys Britney Coffee and says to give your girl a kick-*** nickname that suits her (Lioness)

3 minutes ago, marchrose said:

Didn't she just say recently in court that she wasn't allowed to have coffee since being put in the treatment facility? It doesn't say decaf either!

I think she meant at that facility she was forced into she couldn’t have coffee, her vitamins, or burgers.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, Naes614 said:

I see what he did there...He did not like those photos of the bodyguard paying the Starbucks tab and fans wondering why he did not pay :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

My immediate thought tbh. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Maybe he didn’t have his wallet the other time. We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, marchrose said:

Sam just posted on his stories that he bought Britney a latte from starbucks and put his nickname for her "lioness" on it. Didn't she just say recently in court that she wasn't allowed to have coffee since being put in the treatment facility? It doesn't say decaf either!

E7UuhteXEAQ3Fsu?format=jpg&name=medium

hahaha it this cause a lot of people were surprised he didn't pay for coffee that other day?

• Like 4

He’s a good’un. I don’t think there was a particular reason as to why she wasn’t lowed coffee. It was probably just to be **** and try and “torture her”. Same with the hair vitamins. Why take them away. They are VITAMINS! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤯

2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Britney says she can’t drive…

Paparazzi pics of Brit driving leak.

Britney says she can’t have coffee…

Sam posts him buying coffee for her on his IG story.

Mathew Rosengart,

Season 8 You Better Work GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
Britney Spears GIF by iHeartRadio

I think Jodi is trying to get in Britney's good books and is being slightly more lenient.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

People in relationships take turns to pay for things you know?

He posted a picture of a drink for his girlfriend of nearly 5 years and Sam haters are running in saying he is 'shady' - seriously, grow up. Pick your battles.

Thissss!!! Right now he’s about the only person, beside her kids that keeps her going. I’m not gonna lie, I’m not particularly fond of him, and I don’t trust him 100% but at the end  of the day, we aren’t in a relationship with him. Britney is. Have a little respect for her choices! After all when people want to start controlling who she sees etc, they starting to sound alarmingly similar to Team Con. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I think she meant at that facility she was forced into she couldn’t have coffee, her vitamins, or burgers.

24 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Actually in the transcript she said she still wasn’t allowed coffee. That obviously changed recently since she’s been spotted going to Starbucks multiple times.

• Like 1