When was the last time you thought you have really achieved something?

I had a huge crush on my football teammate since the 9th grade. He had a popular gf for all of high school. In 12th grade, he told me his parents were going out of town and if i wanted to spend the weekend with him. My mom and his mom were friends so they were cool with it. He threw a party, had his girl sleep over but on our last night together, he invited no one. We had a few beers, not enough to even get drunk, but he started wrestling with me. He got hard and i felt it but didnt say anything. He then said, "lets play truth or dare". Sëxual tension built and eventually we were both dared to be naked in his pool. We started wrestling again and he just went for my D. He started sucking me and I had been wanting this since i was 14. We made our way to his room and he bottomed for me. I always pictured myself submitting to him but it was reverse. I almost feel like i wasn't his first dude, even tho he said i was, cuz he took my D so well. It was so hot. We're still close friends but he's married and we dont hook up. He still flirts and says stuff about what we did when were alone  but i laugh it off to de-escalate the situation since I know he's married. He's still hot and i would eff him again if he was single.

So my achievement:

I got that hot "straight" boy nut that I had been thirsting over since I was a freshman :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I had a huge crush on my football teammate since the 9th grade. He had a popular gf for all of high school. In 12th grade, he told me his parents were going out of town and if i wanted to spend the weekend with him. My mom and his mom were friends so they were cool with it. He threw a party, had his girl sleep over but on our last night together, he invited no one. We had a few beers, not enough to even get drunk, but he started wrestling with me. He got hard and i felt it but didnt say anything. He then said, "lets play truth or dare". Sëxual tension built and eventually we were both dared to be naked in his pool. We started wrestling again and he just went for my D. He started sucking me and I had been wanting this since i was 14. We made our way to his room and he bottomed for me. I always pictured myself submitting to him but it was reverse. I almost feel like i wasn't his first dude, even tho he said i was, cuz he took my D so well. It was so hot. We're still close friends but he's married and we dont hook up. He still flirts and says stuff about what we did when were alone  but i laugh it off to de-escalate the situation since I know he's married. He's still hot and i would eff him again if he was single.

So my achievement:

I got that hot "straight" boy nut that I had been thirsting over since I was a freshman :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

that sounds great

it sounds like it was the best day of your life (Y)

plus, i am happy that he is still in your life

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block