Heat Magazine UK Cover Story: Britney slams Mum and Sister: “You used me” and more shocking revelations her family’s betrayal

D9-C98528-887-E-41-D1-9512-0939614-BE1-D

Looks like the UK media is picking up the correct narrative of the story. As soon as I’ve seen this I was running 🏃‍♂️ in here to post it for you all, so I haven’t read the article yet. It also won’t include anything about yesterday’s developments as it’s a weekly mag. Will post the article in 2 ticks. 

• Love 4

On my phone it’s totally readable, Guys, but when I checked the uploaded images, they kinda blurry. I have the high quality pictures of the article. If anyone can upload them in better quality 🤷🏻‍♂️ please DM your email and I’ll ping it over! Thank you 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I still dont understand, for the life of me, the reason why people still buy those type of magazines :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

But slay! Keep making headlines that expose the Spears mafia :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Yeah trash mag. I’ve seen the cover on the shelf, went in their app, downloaded the free preview and screenshotted the lot. They ain’t getting my coin :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 1