Will Vivian Thoreen stopped representing Jamie now that he needs to pay from his own pocket?

3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Vivian loves her Jamie. She enjoyed Jamie's good food earlier this year. They went for long drives together. Not once did she bring up she'd resign if he couldn't afford her. 

Reveal hidden contents

allegedly :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Oof. I can hear her ghostly voice echoing this. Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

• Love 1

Not to humanise Vivian, because frankly given every single statement she has made about Britney she doesn't deserve it, but I think she's in too deep right now to walk away at this time. 

Let's be real, until Jamie is completely out of the picture, he's still gonna use Britney's assets for his own gain. I genuinely would be surprised if he starts selling props and costumes, but he is on 16k and is living in a trailer; even if Viv does 7 hours work, he still has 9k. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this is why he's living in a trailer....that and liquidating assets like their family home.

If Vivian had any sense, she'd jump ship now. If she had any decency, she wouldn't have got involved but a case like this is career destroying, say goodbye to your 1k per hour rate and say hello to minimum wage because if being seen as the lawyer who fought against a global icon, a top rate lawyer etc. to keep her alcoholic father in control of a framework that saw him **** and abuse his daughter...that's not the look you want. 

This is all my opinion, but what does she, and the rest of Jamie's legal team expect? That this is going to disappear? Jamie paying for his own fees is now on paper, anything that leads to an investigation will involve all of them.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not to humanise Vivian, because frankly given every single statement she has made about Britney she doesn't deserve it, but I think she's in too deep right now to walk away at this time. 

Let's be real, until Jamie is completely out of the picture, he's still gonna use Britney's assets for his own gain. I genuinely would be surprised if he starts selling props and costumes, but he is on 16k and is living in a trailer; even if Viv does 7 hours work, he still has 9k. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this is why he's living in a trailer....that and liquidating assets like their family home.

If Vivian had any sense, she'd jump ship now. If she had any decency, she wouldn't have got involved but a case like this is career destroying, say goodbye to your 1k per hour rate and say hello to minimum wage because if being seen as the lawyer who fought against a global icon, a top rate lawyer etc. to keep her alcoholic father in control of a framework that saw him **** and abuse his daughter...that's not the look you want. 

This is all my opinion, but what does she, and the rest of Jamie's legal team expect? That this is going to disappear? Jamie paying for his own fees is now on paper, anything that leads to an investigation will involve all of them.

I was thinking about this as well! How will she be able to manage her reputation after this...

• Like 5
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I agree. The chance for freebritney to died out is gone with the release of Farrow’s article. It was the moment where all the team con jumped ship to save themselves. Vivian has become a walking meme and all the bad reps she have is just a google away. At this moment, her days are numbered. There is no way she stood a chance against Rosengart and forensic accountant once they’re on board. 

Although I was a bit curious on the ethics side of things. Does defending a narcissistic abuser like Jamie would still be considered professional as a lawyer? I know accountants, or marketers would ran if they have unethical project being shoved at their desk. 

• Like 3

Jamie is done. Matthew nailed the coffin with his recent petition. It’s just a matter of how Vivian chooses to leave this. 

Vivian and the Jeryll’s will move into defence mode. They already hinted at it last hearing, when they wanted to push back at Britney’s testimony. They will now focus on defending the implementation of the conservatorship. This is where it will be career ending with heaps of lawsuits. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

On 7/28/2021 at 5:41 AM, neverover said:

I agree. The chance for freebritney to died out is gone with the release of Farrow’s article. It was the moment where all the team con jumped ship to save themselves. Vivian has become a walking meme and all the bad reps she have is just a google away. At this moment, her days are numbered. There is no way she stood a chance against Rosengart and forensic accountant once they’re on board. 

Although I was a bit curious on the ethics side of things. Does defending a narcissistic abuser like Jamie would still be considered professional as a lawyer? I know accountants, or marketers would ran if they have unethical project being shoved at their desk. 

On the ethics side of things, I still don't her professional career being sustainable. I mean, yes, all lawyers are paid to defend their clients, but they're also there to advise their client on the best options...

....and they chose to do a media tour to combat any scrutiny Jamie was getting, and to fight against his daughters choices and best interest tooth and nail, with no let up or even leeway. For the scale this has reached, there's no going back; you didn't just defend your client, you encouraged him.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

It is so strange to me that we see Geraldine   in attendance . What is she there for if Vivian is there? Does she represent Jamie as well ?

Jamie currently has 3 law firms, 10 lawyers representing him. 

The Jeryll’s and Vivian are the main ones. 

• Like 1