Will Vivian Thoreen stopped representing Jamie now that he needs to pay from his own pocket?

Vivian charges $1,000+ PER HOUR. Do you think Jamie will have anything to sell at this point? :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

What will be interesting is that this will show how attached Vivian with Wallet and Jamie on this case. If she leave, she probably can't cover her tracks and Project Rose will sue the hell out of her. Vivian is there when Britney is on 5150 lockdown in UCLA back in 2008. Just how deep she really is in this conservatorship scam? Will she left the case if she's not getting paid?

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, neverover said:

Oh did she? So she's just legal for hire then? She wasn't as involved as Lou then?

I don't know all the details but she appeared in the NY Times documentary as someone that was formally part of Jamie's team and then at the end it was revealed that she had recently rejoined his team. 

She's so shady though I wouldn't be surprised if she got wind of the doc, "quit" so she could appear as an unbiased party, and then went right back to work with Team Con. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, neverover said:

Oh did she? So she's just legal for hire then? She wasn't as involved as Lou then?

She was involved in the beginning but after that there was presumably no need for her because things were running "smoothly". I don't know when it was decided her services were no longer required but she was out of the picture for years.

Jamie only re-hired her last year when Britney started to speak up and fight the conservatorship publicly, and when Jeryll Cohen, Jamie's other lawyer, stated at every hearing that she was "confused". 

• Like 7

I feel like Judge Penny needs to approve Rosengart's petition before any of it goes into effect. But if she does approve it (specifically the part where Rosengart says Britney won't pay for Jamie's legal fees), and if Jamie does refuse to resign, it'll be interesting to see if he can continue to afford Vivian.

I actually did read the petition yesterday, and Rosengart cited law that said conservators are supposed to pay for their own legal fees without taking it from the conservatee's estate. I'll try to find that part so I can post it!

Edit: NM, it's literally part of the screenshot in the tweet. I obviously didn't read the tweet before chiming in with my Very Important Opinion :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Eat my *** Vivian - you’re not going anywhere. We’re taking you down too… you can’t run now :)  I want her to stay on representing Jamie, with her charging 1000+/hr, milk Jamie for every last drop and then realize how they made a fool of themselves fighting the conservatorship. They will fail and it will be so exciting to watch. 

Vivan’s clients after this will be very low :)

• Love 3
3 hours ago, rennen said:

She was involved in the beginning but after that there was presumably no need for her because things were running "smoothly". I don't know when it was decided her services were no longer required but she was out of the picture for years.

Jamie only re-hired her last year when Britney started to speak up and fight the conservatorship publicly, and when Jeryll Cohen, Jamie's other lawyer, stated at every hearing that she was "confused". 

What happened to Jeryll tho? I didn't see her anywhere, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be dragged tho. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Well Jamie/Lou has $600m to use allegedly.

this.. and it makes me angry..

and I think it’s more than that.. Bryan said only perfumes sales were 100 + billion $.. 

anyway they all are rats and Jamie might be the one who will be left with nothing cause Lou seems smarter and She even might be in some island by now with all the money