The News is Starting to Report Britney's Topless Instagram Photos...

I was watching the news in the background when all of a sudden I hear, "Could Britney's racy, topless photos affect her conservatorship?" and it showed the pictures even a more censored fashion.

Man, it bums me to see how so many people are making a big deal of these photos and blowing it out of proportion to the extent that it may affect her conservatorship. It should not be used against her but every little thing she does from now on will be under the tiniest bit of scrutiny and I wish she would just chill until she is freed because of how crappy the media is. Yes, she shouldn't hide from her true self, especially after so many years of hiding and being silent, but at the same time Jamie's lawyers will use any little scrap they can get and make a meal out of it to serve as nothing but deceit.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

People from the GP were commenting on a conservative media outlet how disappointed they were seeing those pictures, especially after they were rallying up behind the #FreeBritney thing cause her rights were violated. I know that it is Britney's choice and Britney's platform, but I guess she should give more thoughts to her public decisions till she is done with this shi*ty situation. After all, it was all the chaos in 2007 that started this whole mess, might as well not bring such headlines back cause the media will never change, they will always be s**ist.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maki93 said:

People from the GP were commenting on a conservative media outlet how disappointed they were seeing those pictures, especially after they were rallying up behind the #FreeBritney thing cause her rights were violated. I know that it is Britney's choice and Britney's platform, but I guess she should give more thoughts to her public decisions till she is done with this shi*ty situation. After all, it was all the chaos in 2007 that started this whole mess, might as well not bring such headlines back cause the media will never change, they will always be s**ist.  

she doesn't have to give any thought, especially about the media and the public that bought all those magazines back in the day and that ate everything the media said about her as gospel 

• Super Mods

Just in case you needed any more proof to realize that the American media didn't change one bit and if they could, they would do what they did to Britney in 2007-8 all over again :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: NEVER trust the American media. They are bought off and have only money on their minds

• Love 2
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I was watching the news in the background when all of a sudden I hear, "Could Britney's racy, topless photos affect her conservatorship?" and it showed the pictures even a more censored fashion.

Man, it bums me to see how so many people are making a big deal of these photos and blowing it out of proportion to the extent that it may affect her conservatorship. It should not be used against her but every little thing she does from now on will be under the tiniest bit of scrutiny and I wish she would just chill until she is freed because of how crappy the media is. Yes, she shouldn't hide from her true self, especially after so many years of hiding and being silent, but at the same time Jamie's lawyers will use any little scrap they can get and make a meal out of it to serve as nothing but deceit.

“I was watching the news in the background when all of a sudden I hear…”

What was this so called “news” channel / source ?

25 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Of course, such photos are usually not a big deal. But it was clear to everyone that this is exactly how this discussion would end. And with this opinion I am banned from the other tropic.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Of course, such photos are usually not a big deal. But it was clear to everyone that this is exactly how this discussion would end. And with this opinion I am banned from the other tropic.

I got a 24 hour ban as well after saying I felt uncomfortable about the pics

Edited by jordeezy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she doesn't have to give any thought, especially about the media and the public that bought all those magazines back in the day and that ate everything the media said about her as gospel 

In an ideal world, yes I agree. But in this world, especially in USA, people are swayed by the media (which is atleast 50% of the time fake news). We cannot deny that the media frenzy and the cruel headlines back in 2007/2008 played a big role in putting Britney under a conservatorship. As news outlets right now are at least trying to redeem their s**ist behavior, might as welll not give them something to crap about. 

But anyway, it is after-all Britney's choice and Britney's platform. So none of this matters as long as she is free. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I got a 24 hour ban as well for saying I felt uncomfortable about the pics

I've been accused of not being a fan. I'm just someone who considers the consequences of such photos. Public opinion is very important in Britney's case. Now if people turn away and say they haven't learned that would be the best card Britney's father can play. Many fans don't seem to want to understand that. Britney is in a situation where she should think carefully about everything.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I can´t stand the conservatives... Adam and Eve were naked for God´s sake smh :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

I can´t stand the conservatives... Adam and Eve were naked for God´s sake smh :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I am not a fan of them as well. But it was nice to see that they did rally behind the cause when they saw violations of human rights, especially when Britney discussed being banned from having  a baby. 

Bipartisan Queen! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1