Bigger Artists in terms of success/ impact/ fame  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, I've been thinking about this and wanted to know your thoughts regarding which artist is more successful or global or known, let's remember this is not based upon your personal experience - please only give facts :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I will be starting out after Britney and not her previous Generation artists :neydedance_purple:

Please make sure to cast your vote in poling section, also please don't let this flop :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

@Blackout2006 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Taylor, Britney, Adele and Rihanna.

The last one was really hard but I chose from what my friends/school were listening to/talking about more, and that would be Riri.

14 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I like Beyonce and think she is a big force butt I also feel like she is over hyped. In my opinion Rhianna has had a bigger impact on music than her. 

Over hyped is by fans, she's seen as a performer outside USA! But she ain't WW that I can say as a fact. 

Just now, Prachi said:

Britney-Map.pngmap.png

If you would've said known then both are equal as Beyonce over the years have become a big brand unlike Britney but global success absolutely not, this can be deemed as one factor Britney is pop = more WW appeal and Beyonce is R and B!

• Like 1

Britney shouldn't even be in this poll against these other singers. In terms of worldwide phenomenon, she is up there among Mariah and Whitney, maybe right behind MJ and Madonna. I'm from China originally, a non-English speaking country, I can promise you, 9 out of 10 people know who MJ and Madonna are, and 8 out of 10 know who Britney is (at least by her Chinese nickname). Beyonce? You would be lucky if you could find 3 out of 10 people who knows her. If she's that famous in non-English speaking countries, just think about how famous she is in Western world. 

Britney Spears Lol GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

If you would've said known then both are equal as Beyonce over the years have become a big brand unlike Britney but global success absolutely not, this can be deemed as one factor Britney is pop = more WW appeal and Beyonce is R and B!

Beyonce is only bigger now in the US. Maybe in Africa as well. But globally, Britney is undoubtedly among the music legends. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I know people don't like Gaga a lot in here, and even I prefer Rihanna, but tbh Lady Gaga has had a major global impact, and one way or another has managed to survive the passing of time, keeping herself current even if she's not always making music. Even if Rihanna's music might be technically better, I think Gaga's songs and videos are more remembered, and even just for her image she's more recognizable, again, from an international perspective. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I know people don't like Gaga a lot in here, and even I prefer Rihanna, but tbh Lady Gaga has had a major global impact, and one way or another has managed to survive the passing of time, keeping herself current even if she's not always making music. Even if Rihanna's music might be technically better, I think Gaga's songs and videos are more remembered, and even just for her image she's more recognizable, again, from an international perspective. 

I agree. The title of this thread is worldwide phenomenon. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Britney shouldn't even be in this poll against these other singers. In terms of worldwide phenomenon, she is up there among Mariah and Whitney, maybe right behind MJ and Madonna. I'm from China originally, a non-English speaking country, I can promise you, 9 out of 10 people know who MJ and Madonna are, and 8 out of 10 know who Britney is (at least by her Chinese nickname). Beyonce? You would be lucky if you could find 3 out of 10 people who knows her. If she's that famous in non-English speaking countries, just think about how famous she is in Western world. 

Britney Spears Lol GIF

Thank you for this answer, these UK US stand think Beyonce is bigger being an Indian it makes me angry as if we combine China and India population together it washes all of the countries combined. And, what is her Chinese nickname? 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I agree, only WW impact in terms of sales and music industry impact should be stated. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Thank you for this answer, these UK US stand think Beyonce is bigger being an Indian it makes me angry as if we combine China and India population together it washes all of the countries combined. And, what is her Chinese nickname? 

小甜甜, pronounced as xiao tian tian, which means "little sweetheart". She got that nickname back in 1999. 

The interviewer mentioned it at 1:39 in this video. But she translated it into "little sugar pie", that's not accurate at all. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: She also asked Britney to pronounce 小甜甜 in the following question, which is really cute. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

小甜甜, pronounced as xiao tian tian, which means "little sweetheart". She got that nickname back in 1999. 

The interviewer mentioned it at 1:39 in this video. But she translated it into "little sugar pie", that's not accurate at all. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: She also asked Britney to pronounce 小甜甜 in the following question, which is really cute. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I never saw this, she's really precious I really feel blessed to be a fan of such a relatable legend! Glad to see how fans have rallied behind her so that she can have a free life, which will be soon :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block