What U See (is What U Get) is so good!

I was always obsessed with the way she pronounces ‘makeup’ like: 

Now you think I’m wearin’ too much UMMMMMAYYYYY-kup

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I was also allllllll about Don’t Go Knockin On My Door and Can’t Make You Love Me.
Ugh - I need to revisit Oops! I know what I’m doing on my way home from work today 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I was always obsessed with the way she pronounces ‘makeup’ like: 

Now you think I’m wearin’ too much UMMMMMAYYYYY-kup

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I was also allllllll about Don’t Go Knockin On My Door and Can’t Make You Love Me.
Ugh - I need to revisit Oops! I know what I’m doing on my way home from work today 

I literally had this typed out earlier and didn’t post for some reason! I wish I would have so you would believe me!! Maaaaaykup

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I literally had this typed out earlier and didn’t post for some reason! I wish I would have so you would believe me!! Maaaaaykup

:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: 💄💋♥️
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who fixated on it lol

Before I posted I was a little worried it might be a weird thing to reveal about myself :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: