California lawyer Christopher Melcher: "The court can end the conservatorship at any time... why aren't they acting?!"

Penny is dedicated to the probate process that’s why. It’s flawed, as we can see clearly. This is what Vivian & the Jeryll’s count on. 

I also believe Penny won’t be a “radical” and terminate this herself as it will open the door to more issues for the court. The first Judge Gotez is the big issue here she violated Britney’s rights. She and the state of California know what’s up. They are ignoring it.

They will let process continue and make Britney work for her revenge. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, fus said:

brenda is probably as bad as reva... otherwise she wouldn't have "inherited" this case. everyone is involved. 

I think so, but I think now with the entire world watching Judge Penny is going to do the right thing. She isn't dumb, she's not going to risk ruining her career as a Judge. Everyone can see this is corrupt and now she's trying to make it seem like she's a fair, honest Judge when I've had my doubts on her for quite a while. As long as she does the right thing now, I'm happy. Get Britney out of this and VERY soon.

• Like 2