Jamie Spears makes Joe Jackson looks like a good father and Spears's family turned up to be the worst show business family ever

So now as we know what we know about Jamie and the whole Spears's family really Joe Jackson starts to seem as a good supportive father. In the end he made amendments to his kids and rebuilt contact with them and he was a lovely grandfather (Prince Jackson shows his love towards Joe for example).

Joe Jackson was abusive in the childhood of his kids,abused them physically and mentally. But his abuse stopped and he changed. When MJ died he was at peace with his father that had his back in the biggest crisis of his life. Joe was many times at court with MJ in 2005. Holding his hand,being there for Michael. When MJ removed him from being his manager he accepted it as he saw his son and his kids were becoming too big for him to handle.  

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

And MJ'S siblings never showed such a lack of respect for MJ as Bryan and JL show. Janet is much more bigger than JL and Bryan toghetr. But she accepts that MJ is even bigger than her. And never she or any MJ'S siblings showed lack of respect to his achievements. Of course they were somehow jealous of his success but it never became as unhealthy as in Britney's case.

And MJ'S family never even attempted to take MJ's life over or to put him under CONservatorship. They were fighting to help him and were against his inner circle. But they never dared to take his life over. Neither they were never plotting to take MJ'S kids from him. They understood how much he loved his kids and never tried to take them from him. Even during 2005 trial. MJ had full custody of kids till his death. And even after his death they kept fighting against his inner circle. They sued MJ Estate (Jamie's lawyers)but they chose wrong attorney (same like Britney in 2008-they both got Adam Streisand and he filed to dismiss MJ'S family lawsuit as their attorney).

Even though Katherine Jackson is a weak person and never divorced Joe Jackson and never protected his kids from him but she always loved and supported MJ. She was for him. Even if it seemed just to hug him. 

Really Jamie won from Joe Jackson title of th worst father of the popstar. And Spears's family got broken and trusted wrong people like no other famous family .

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I stan both and... yeah, you're right! Joe was horrible with his kids during their childhood but he never tried to kill them, he never tried to steal their money and i mean, Michael and Janet were/are extremely successful... :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: He never tried to give them substances and all that s.hit, Joe was NOT a saint, but Jamie is the closest thing to the f.ucking devil :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I stan both and... yeah, you're right! Joe was horrible with his kids during their childhood but he never tried to kill them, he never tried to steal their money and i mean, Michael and Janet were/are extremely successful... :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: He never tried to give them substances and all that s.hit, Joe is NOT a saint, but Jamie is the closest thing to the f.ucking devil :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Even rest of family managed to achieve some success,maybe not as big as MJ and Janet but still his brothers play concerts as The Jackson's . LaToya is famous. Only the oldest Rebbie stays out from show business and only appears to show support towards her siblings.

Joe was no saint but he never dared to do what Jamie did. Joe was a proud man and somehow he was a family man. But Jamie is just another level. Jamie is a pure loser. Joe changed and rebuilt contact with his kids and was a good grandfather.

d685c345a77a2b2bc356d56a5b35bdeb.jpg

This photo was taken in May 2009 just one month before MJ died. I doubt that Spears's family can take such a picture anytime soon in the future.

lat-et-jjackson-wre0054626177-20180622

This in what Joe Jackson was doing during time of crisis in his son's life. Was there for him. Supported. Jamie could never.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Even rest of family managed to achieve some success,maybe not as big as MJ and Janet but still his brothers play concerts as The Jackson's . LaToya is famous. Only the oldest Rebbie stays out from show business and only appears to show support towards her siblings.

Joe was no saint but he never dared to do what Jamie did. Joe was a proud man and somehow he was a family man. But Jamie is just another level. Jamie is a pure loser. Joe changed and rebuilt contact with his kids and was a good grandfather.

This photo was taken in May 2009 just one month before MJ died. I doubt that Spears's family can take such a picture anytime soon in the future.

This in what Joe Jackson was doing during time of crisis in his son's life. Was there for him. Supported. Jamie could never.

Exactly! Jamie is pure garbage Mad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

is that janet jackson in the front? 

I don't see the point in comparing abusive parents or even comparing the abuse? Britney Spears and MJ were/are both victims of abusive fathers and were also greatly affected by it. You don't need to uplift the other to bring down the other. It kinda dimissing the traumatic childhood MJ had. We don't even know if his father truly changed. A person can have many sides and an abusive parent can be a good parent in other situations. And Jamie could also maybe change in the future, but that doesn't change everything he has done. 

• Like 2

I thought about this a while back

Joe was mean and abusive but he wanted more for his family, and I mean I don’t think any of the family is complaining today, about how they went from 8 kids in a one bedroom home to having mansions and having kids with billionaires (go Janet lol, get that child support)

But Jamie only wanted to profit off of Britney, he didn’t help train her or teach her songs and dance, joe use to actually rehearse his children and teach them dance moves and how to play guitar…

jamie is just mean and evil and deserves the worst possible outcome 

Spoiler

Jamie doesn’t deserve death, death is for resting. I hope his colons burst, denied proper medical treatment, and suffer in physical in mental pain behind a jail cell for 13+ years:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Joe was mean and abusive but he wanted more for his family, and I mean I don’t think any of the family is complaining today, about how they went from 8 kids in a one bedroom home to having mansions and having kids with billionaires (go Janet lol, get that child support)

I'm sorry but what? His father robbed his childhood and huge parts of his life. It doesn't matter what his motives were, it doesn't matter what the outcome was. He was a monster. Not only did MJ suffer extremely much as a kid, but chilldhood trauma is something that will always haunt you and affect you in all kinds of ways later in life. Especially when you go through that kind of abuse, at such a young age, everyday and by a parent (who is the number one person who is supposed to take care of you and be loving). 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I thought about this a while back

But Jamie only wanted to profit off of Britney, he didn’t help train her or teach her songs and dance, joe use to actually rehearse his children and teach them dance moves and how to play guitar…

jamie is just mean and evil and deserves the worst possible outcome 

Reveal hidden contents

Jamie doesn’t deserve death, death is for resting. I hope his colons burst, denied proper medical treatment, and suffer in physical in mental pain behind a jail cell for 13+ years:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

37 minutes ago, britneypears said:

I'm sorry but what? His father robbed his childhood and huge parts of his life. It doesn't matter what his motives were, it doesn't matter what the outcome was. He was a monster. Not only did MJ suffer extremely much as a kid, but chilldhood trauma is something that will always haunt you and affect you in all kinds of ways later in life. Especially when you go through that kind of abuse, at such a young age, everyday and by a parent (who is the number one person who is supposed to take care of you and be loving). 

That's true that Joe was doing what he was doing in good faith. Jackson's family lived in the time if childhood in Gary ,small town full of gangs,criminals and even on their street sometimes gangs were fighting. Joe and Katherine didn't want their kids to join thoes gangs and therefore they wanted to keep kids occupaited home. You can watch interviews with Joe and his kids. Joe loved them but back in his time there was even different approach towards how kids should be raised up. And I bet Joe himself was raised up in the same way he was for his kids. But Joe loved his kids and later developed good contact with them. 

I don't say what Joe did was right ,it was fully wrong and caused MJ so much trauma and made him to stay forever big kid that leaded to his problems. 

But Joe never did something wrong to his kids once they got old. He accepted that they didn't want him to stay as their manager. He let them go. But remained there for them as their father. And he never used the time of MJ's problems to kidnap him into CONservatorship. He wanted only good to his kids and even MJ in the end forgave him and had normal relation with him. His kids adored Joe as grandfather.

Janet Jackson as well talks about it in few interviews. Jackson's kids forgave Joe and Joe changed and established some kind of good contact with them.

But Jamie was abusive,loser and still is now even much more worse than he was in the time of marriage to Lynne.

Joe and Jackson's family were fighting to get MJ clean from ***** and were fighting against MJ'S inner circle that now is CONservatorship's circle.

They are the stories how MJ was isolated from his family ,how his family was standing in a front of gate to his house and was not allowed to come inside.

Same tactic the same people were doing to Britney.

Joe was fighting then,Jamie became part of them.

I hate Joe for what he did to MJ in the time of childhood but at least he changed . Jamie is the same abuser and loser he always was.

Joe made all his kids successful and then let them go,Jamie was loser and cannot let Britney go.

Joe was loved by his grandkids ,Jayden called Jamie what he called.

1 hour ago, britneypears said:

No one said what he did wasn’t monstrous

Gotta learn to compartmentalize sweetie:cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: 

9 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

That's true that Joe was doing what he was doing in good faith. Jackson's family lived in the time if childhood in Gary ,small town full of gangs,criminals and even on their street sometimes gangs were fighting. Joe and Katherine didn't want their kids to join thoes gangs and therefore they wanted to keep kids occupaited home. You can watch interviews with Joe and his kids. Joe loved them but back in his time there was even different approach towards how kids should be raised up. And I bet Joe himself was raised up in the same way he was for his kids. But Joe loved his kids and later developed good contact with them. 

I don't say what Joe did was right ,it was fully wrong and caused MJ so much trauma and made him to stay forever big kid that leaded to his problems. 

But Joe never did something wrong to his kids once they got old. He accepted that they didn't want him to stay as their manager. He let them go. But remained there for them as their father. And he never used the time of MJ's problems to kidnap him into CONservatorship. He wanted only good to his kids and even MJ in the end forgave him and had normal relation with him. His kids adored Joe as grandfather.

Janet Jackson as well talks about it in few interviews. Jackson's kids forgave Joe and Joe changed and established some kind of good contact with them.

But Jamie was abusive,loser and still is now even much more worse than he was in the time of marriage to Lynne.

Joe and Jackson's family were fighting to get MJ clean from ***** and were fighting against MJ'S inner circle that now is CONservatorship's circle.

They are the stories how MJ was isolated from his family ,how his family was standing in a front of gate to his house and was not allowed to come inside.

Same tactic the same people were doing to Britney.

Joe was fighting then,Jamie became part of them.

I hate Joe for what he did to MJ in the time of childhood but at least he changed . Jamie is the same abuser and loser he always was.

Joe made all his kids successful and then let them go,Jamie was loser and cannot let Britney go.

Joe was loved by his grandkids ,Jayden called Jamie what he called.

You are justifying childhood abuse right now. Nothing you just told actually matter. Not his faith, neighborhood or economic vulnerability. Abuse is abuse and is never ever, under any circumstances, ok.  You can honestly say the same thing about everyone... find a reason, find an explination behind every abusive person and understand them from a psychological perspective. Even Britney Spears father and mother.  But so what? They still did lots of harm. They can say they love their kids but they still abused them!!!!! And not all abusers are the same either. Just because they are good to some people, doesn't mean they would be less abusive towards a certain person. Just because they are not abusive all the time, doesn't mean they have changed. Do you really think MJs father would abuse him the same way he abused him when he was a helpless little kid who couldn't defend himself? MJ became a grown up and also the the king of pop, world-wide famous. Just because the obvious abuse stopped doesn't mean he actually changed as a person or MJ trauma should be compared to anyeones else.  

2 minutes ago, britneypears said:

You are justifying childhood abuse right now. Nothing you just told actually matter. Not his faith, neighborhood or economic vulnerability. Abuse is abuse and is never ever, under any circumstances, ok.  You can honestly say the same thing about everyone... find a reason, find an explination behind every abusive person and understand them from a psychological perspective. Even Britney Spears father and mother.  But so what? They still did lots of harm. They can say they love their kids but they still abused them!!!!! And not all abusers are the same either. Just because they are good to some people, doesn't mean they would be less abusive towards a certain person. Just because they are not abusive all the time, doesn't mean they have changed. Do you really think MJs father would abuse him the same way he abused him when he was a helpless little kid who couldn't defend himself? MJ became a grown up and also the the king of pop, world-wide famous. Just because the obvious abuse stopped doesn't mean he actually changed as a person or MJ trauma should be compared to anyeones else.  

I am not justyfing what Joe Jackson did. He did terrible thing and it was not ok at all. 

But he stopped his behaviour and was different kind of father in his kids's adulthood than in their childhood.

He made mistakes but later he stopped making them.

Jamie never changed and is the same abuser and loser he has always been.

This is my point.

I am not saying Joe was perfect father or something. But at least he changed and became a father for kids that he should have always been.

And in the end all his kids made peace with him. Even MJ forgave him.

And I am telling this as a child that was abused by a father as well. 

5 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I am not justyfing what Joe Jackson did. He did terrible thing and it was not ok at all. 

But he stopped his behaviour and was different kind of father in his kids's adulthood than in their childhood.

He made mistakes but later he stopped making them.

Jamie never changed and is the same abuser and loser he has always been.

This is my point.

I am not saying Joe was perfect father or something. But at least he changed and became a father for kids that he should have always been.

And in the end all his kids made peace with him. Even MJ forgave him.

And I am telling this as a child that was abused by a father as well. 

You don't know how he was as a father during MJs adulthood. Maybe he wasn't the same as before, but that doesn't mean he was a good father and that he actually changed in his heart. Jamie could also ''change'' in the future. You should still not compare trauma or abusive parents, tell who had it worse and definitly not put someones experiences in a ''better light''. This is not a competition.  And I have been abused as well