Adele rumored to embark on Las Vegas residency

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Britney really paved the way for Las Vegas residencies :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Truly! Britney is the blueprint and her mere influence has made other pop stars money. Only legends have that impact!

I can’t wait to drunkly blare out Set Fire to the Rain or Hello! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I’m ready Adele! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

What’s this gotta do with Britney:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Britney paved the way for artists to be relevant and profitable in Vegas. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Obviously we know how messy the residency is with Team Con’s involvement but still. Britney proved you don’t have to go to Vegas when you’re irrelevant. 

• Like 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

Britney paved the way for artists to be relevant and profitable in Vegas. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Obviously we know how messy the resident is with Team Con’s involvement but still. Britney proved you don’t have to go to Vegas when you’re irrelevant. 

Yeah whatever…anyway after a Britney’s recent testimony I believe they truly sent her to Vegas to die 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah whatever…anyway after a Britney’s recent testimony I believe they truly sent her to Vegas to die 

Right… hence why I had the Team Con disclaimer. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: They obviously wanted to milk Britney for cash. And the residency was profitable, as conflicted as we feel about it. It kinda signaled to other artists that they could make money with a residency.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block