Adele rumored to embark on Las Vegas residency

ADELE APOLOGIZED TO FANS FOR SCARING THEM AFTER “SHAPESHIFTING INTO A GIANT REPTILIAN” DURING A BACKSTAGE MEET AND GREET, AND EXPLAINED SHE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM LIVE OR TOUR AGAIN UNTIL SHE LEARNS TO STOP SHAPESHIFTING.

Adele “shapeshifted into an eight-foot reptilian” backstage at Auckland’s Mount Smart Stadium after the final concert of her world tour, according to shocked fans and a reporter from the New Zealand Herald. 

The ten super fans, invited backstage to meet Adele after her final New Zealand show, got more than they bargained for when the singer “shapeshifted” into a “massive, at least eight or nine feet tall, powerfully built reptilian” with “greenish-grey scales“, to quote one of the witnesses.

Jim Joint, reporting for the New Zealand Herald, wrote that the super fans told him Adele had “flickering reptile eyes with a black stripe down the middle” and “scaly horns and protrusions” all over her body.

She looked shocked, like she wasn’t prepared for the change,” a witness told the Herald.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Oh wow.

Now personally for me, I dont think I would cause I would be bored to death

but thats just me.

I just find it interesting how after Britney's residency, all of a sudden everyone has one!

The only other residency I've been to is Mariah Carey and THAT was incredible!

I also have seen Donny and Marie Osmond.

So as u can see there is something for everyone,

not everyone's taste is the same.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block