Will Britneys dad continue to make money off Britney even after he’s removed from the conservator ship?

One thing playing on my mind is that Jamie has been involved in Britneys business dealings for 13 years, how many streams of income from Britney has he got that won’t just disappear with his removal? Such as with her tours he was getting a percentage, do contracts exist currently where he gets money for her perfume deals, music sales, merchandise etc? 

James has always known Britney is his meal ticket, he has written himself into every aspect of Britneys life to the point where he even makes money through copyright of using her photos.

How after he’s removed from the conservatorship will they remove him from other contracts so he doesn’t get to keep making money from the daughter he’s abused and exploited all these years?

3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I don't think he'll able to make money off from her after he's removed as you mentioned he has percentage cut over everything but Brit's legal team will fight over this also as far as I can see. 

They will have to change who manages all of Britneys affairs, so that the companies that manage things for her at the moment are not in anyway connected to her current team. She’s been very adamant that she wants them sued and removed from her life. Hopefully they go quietly instead of trying to sue her like she said in court where her dad forced her to do things or she’ll get sued. 

1 minute ago, hey over there said:

They will have to change who manages all of Britneys affairs, so that the companies that manage things for her at the moment are not in anyway connected to her current team. She’s been very adamant that she wants them sued and removed from her life. Hopefully they go quietly instead of trying to sue her like she said in court where her dad forced her to do things or she’ll get sued. 

Yep agreed on this, I feel this is going to be a long fight even when Britney is free which I hope happens before her 40th Birthday but a lot of finance matters needs to be evaluated. 

Britney is a human of course but she also one of the most famous and successful people on earth in music, she is also an estate which needs to be protected at all costs. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hey over there said:

that's one of the first things they have to do when he's out, get rid of that business manager he hired in place of L Taylor

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

They’ll probably be able to remove him once there’s a new conservator of the estate, or that person works with her business managers.

Also, I hope Mr. Rosengart (if ya nasty :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:) sues Jamie, Lou & company for any role they had in money laundering or illegally draining Britney’s estate. Maybe Jamie will have to pay it back? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

He will try to make money selling stories for TMZ how awful is being britneys father in jail.. he can afford cigarettes I guess but most of them will go for other prisoners cause he will be bullied af..

about his percents - Britney demand instigation right?! So his shady deals will be annulled (court should make him return all the stolen money) 

5 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I made a thread about this, and no one was able to answer 

I was basically asking if he will stay the owner of Britney’s Brands Inc, even if he is removed from the conservatorship 

That’s what I want to know, I don’t know how in this court they can kick him off other contracts?