ANOTHER UPDATE: DaBaby Apologizes for His Homophobic Onstage Rant. Dua Lipa and DaBaby Unfollow One Another.

7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Boohoo Man have severed ties with him. Literally writing about it at work right now. 

I’m so glad he’s receiving so much backlash. He’s disgusting. I can’t believe I was fantasizing about me giving him a blowjop on a parking lot. I guess I can take the -l now. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 6
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Thanks, I will check it out. She’s definitely a good rapper! I don’t like the way she played my queen tho... :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Nothing is more powerful than a Barb scorned! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Take your time, legend! It’s kinda a bop from what I can tell.

7 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m so glad he’s receiving so much backlash. He’s disgusting. I can’t believe I was fantasizing about me giving him a blowjop on a parking lot. I guess I can take the -l now. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Not you fantasizing about “activities” (:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:DaFlop called out on stage in his rant :dead_falling_wig_dying: He was speaking to you sis :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Time to end DaFlop! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Style. said:

Well this comment ESCALATED QUICKLY.

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

Stream Levitating OG version. It was always better tbh

I agree. I was just thinking the other day how unnecessary DaBaby was on this track. At first i thought it was a good idea for the remix but after awhile i started to ignore the remix as much s possible. Down for the Meg remix though! Nicki would’ve been epic though!

Dua time to remove him from all digital formats lol.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block