ANOTHER UPDATE: DaBaby Apologizes for His Homophobic Onstage Rant. Dua Lipa and DaBaby Unfollow One Another.

what he said on stage is rather sl*t-shaming than homophobia though

but his justification turned out homophobic af :orangu_orangutan_ape:

wtf is that way of speaking? is the n-word a punctuation? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

and "I've seen a boy wearing a crop-top so I ain't homophobic" :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: since when wearing a crop-top makes you gay :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: "I sleep in the dark so I ain't racist" same vibes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

props to dua lipa, that girl is sooo nice, maybe I should listen to her songs someday :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

DaBaby has apologized:

Ok, that first Tweet is absolutely f--king ridiculous. Did he forget that there were literal RIOTS in the US last year? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: And that backhanded passive-aggressiveness in the last sentence of that second Tweet... You can tell that this wasn't some bulls--t written by his PR team, which I could appreciate if it weren't one of the worst celebrity apologies I've ever seen. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

Oh look at that, he followed the generic contrived apology route. I hate it when celebrities say something controversial and then post an apology, because you know damn well that they meant what they said to begin with and only apologized to get people off their back. He should've owned up to what he said and disappeared forever. Spare my ears from his awful songs. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block