Discovering New Music: Agnes - 24 Hours

• Super Mods

Hello everyone, 

This topic marks the beginning of my series of discovering new music and artists that may not be too familiar or popular, but still create extremely good music (in my opinion). I'll post a new artist every week :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: In case you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to post in the comments – The song doesn't have to be in English.

For today, we have Agnes and her song 24 hours. It is a masterpiece that blends 70s and 80s quite perfectly with her sultry vocals :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I strongly believe you guys will love both the song and the M/V:

Agnes completely changed her image, believe it or not, most of you probably know her from her old song called "Release Me." Her image was that of a cute/**** pop girl, which Agnes apparently hated and was pushed by her label. 

This era is all Agnes and her vision of herself as an artist, and she is slaying. Perhaps this topic can serve you as a small break from fighting for Britney's freedom all the time, we all need some rest and entertainment here and there ;)

Enjoy! 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed this topic. I absolutely love 24 Hours. I’ve been a fan ever since Release Me but Fingers Crossed and this have really taken it over the top. 

Her album comes out the 22nd and it sounds like it’s going to be an indulgent disco fantasy come true. I’m so excited! I just hope it is made available for purchase here in the States, because so far the singles and her recent EPs have only been available to stream (even though they’re available to purchase in literally every other country in the world🙄)

Nickelodeon Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I know she’s a relative unknown in a lot of places but I am a little surprised a lot more people haven’t discovered her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block