About Britney Spears Topless Pictures.

I seriously can't believe woman still have to hide / censor their *****, why is it ok for mens to show their nipples and for a woman is a censorship topic. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Seriously these new gen wathever kids from these days need some new teaching about human body and what's correct / incorrect. If man can show nipples, woman too, end of the story.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I’m not saying I’m not pro #freethenipple, but it’s a little different between men and women. Breasts on women are s3xual organs for, well, obvious reasons. They’re not for men because you can’t sandwich a sausage between them :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

they're really not ***ual organs though... society ***ualized them, and that's precisely why things can't change 180 degree right away, but gradually as older generation that are instilled with these beliefs die out and new generation take over with more liberated prerogatives. 

• Like 5