So Lynne and Bryan were spotted at LAX airport this Sunday. Guess they want to win Britney back and Lynne says Britney is "fine"

I hope Britney does forgive them all, for her own peace of mind and finds the closure she desperately needs. But I hope she completely seversΒ her ties with them and moves on and heals herself from the sickening abuse they imprisoned her in. That family would still be abusing her to this day had a glaring spotlight notΒ been thrown down onto all of theΒ cockroaches involved who happilyΒ fedΒ off her wealth, mind and soul.Β  No doubt they would have ultimately killed her and still lived off of her. They are toxic to the bitter end. They are only switching tactic now and looking like they care and support her to deflect away from their utterly depraved behaviour.Β  Too little, too late in my book, I'm afraid.

But we now live in a time, thank god, where many of us are woke to the sinister machinationsΒ of what narcissists do. Once weΒ educate ourselves inΒ theΒ dark, twisted games they play they lose their almighty power to influence. Only then are they reduced to what they truly are and fear; a soul full of abject misery that brings nothing ofΒ worth to anybody or anything. They only take and consume from others because they cannotΒ create something of meaning from themselves and share it.Β 

I think we'reΒ learning something about ourselves too in the wider collective. Almost EVERYBODY knows a narcissistΒ in their sphere. We either know a purpetrator who is weilding the damage or we are the victim of them.Β  We are a broken species to a degree so I welcome the mirror that is Britney Spears and what she is teaching us about our own humanity! Let's just consciously send healing vibes and wrap this gorgeous, beautiful b.i.t.c.h up in protective white light for the rest of her days so she can move on from this freak show family of hers.Β 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Anyone still have the video where theyre in a car and you can hear Lynne and Bryan complaining about the BArmy and the FreeBritney digging we was doing?

They're only remorseful because they got caught not because of what they did.

I never met Britney but she helped shape my life since I was a little kid with her artistry and personality. I've always prayed for her and will continue. It's sad her fans seem to care more about her as a person than the money making popstar her family and management view her as.Β 

what?!:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: when was this?! who recorded it and put it on the internet? omg I have sooo many questions

15 hours ago, lali92 said:

YouΒ guys are so quick to forget Britney's wordsΒ in her testimony:

"My WHOLE family did nothing"

All of them were/is feeding on her one way or an other, and rather watch her suffer, locked awayΒ just to keep their income.Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I hope Britney does forgive them all, for her own peace of mind and finds the closure she desperately needs. But I hope she completely seversΒ her ties with them and moves on and heals herself from the sickening abuse they imprisoned her in. That family would still be abusing her to this day had a glaring spotlight notΒ been thrown down onto all of theΒ cockroaches involved who happilyΒ fedΒ off her wealth, mind and soul.Β  No doubt they would have ultimately killed her and still lived off of her. They are toxic to the bitter end. They are only switching tactic now and looking like they care and support her to deflect away from their utterly depraved behaviour.Β  Too little, too late in my book, I'm afraid.

But we now live in a time, thank god, where many of us are woke to the sinister machinationsΒ of what narcissists do. Once weΒ educate ourselves inΒ theΒ dark, twisted games they play they lose their almighty power to influence. Only then are they reduced to what they truly are and fear; a soul full of abject misery that brings nothing ofΒ worth to anybody or anything. They only take and consume from others because they cannotΒ create something of meaning from themselves and share it.Β 

I think we'reΒ learning something about ourselves too in the wider collective. Almost EVERYBODY knows a narcissistΒ in their sphere. We either know a purpetrator who is weilding the damage or we are the victim of them.Β  We are a broken species to a degree so I welcome the mirror that is Britney Spears and what she is teaching us about our own humanity! Let's just consciously send healing vibes and wrap this gorgeous, beautiful b.i.t.c.h up in protective white light for the rest of her days so she can move on from this freak show family of hers.Β 

Wow! So well said ❀️

• Love 1
21 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Ultimately it’s up to Britney how she wants to deal with her family after all is said and doneΒ :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

I hope she cuts all ties and sends them back to the sewers where they belong with nothing but the clothes on their backsΒ :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Β 

Duh, but we still discuss. This whole section is called β€œBritney Spears”. I hope she sues them individually and files for restraining orders against each and everyone of them.

17 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

You can have a piece of mind without forgiving people like a true Christian. I’d say it is easier to have a peace of mind if you don’t work on forgiving people that have enslaved and tortured you, sterilised you and made sure you lost custody of your own children. And who sat for 13 years enjoying the gourgeous view from your beach house while you were being held at some weird prison camp they made sure you’d get as a punishment for trying to have a voice in your own choreography, doing the work they all got paid for.

Black Lives Matter Sign GIF by Sarah The Palmer

• Like 1
11 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

what?!:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: when was this?! who recorded it and put it on the internet? omg I have sooo many questions

I think it was a video that Amber Lynn posted on her IG stories. It was like recording Bryan's daughter but in the background you could faintly hear them discussing freeBritney

I don't really believe that they truly care about Britney... They just want to save their *****.

Great vid about Bryan:

And a few reminders about Lynne:

1) From Ronan's article we learned that Lynne wanted Jamie to be Britney's conservator cuz it was better for Britney to resent him instead of her.

2) From the transcript of the 2020 hearing that Matt attached in his petition, on 107-109 pages, it seems that Lynne's goal was not to help terminate Cship, but to help remove James. Also she wanted Jamie to continue to be a part of Britney's life, just not as a conservator, but like as an interested party like she is. And she is thankful to him for his service as Brit's conservator  🀒

1-2-Lynne.png

1-Lynne-Layew.png

Β 
  • Love 2