So Lynne and Bryan were spotted at LAX airport this Sunday. Guess they want to win Britney back and Lynne says Britney is "fine"

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I hope she never forgives them!
Especially that misogynistic Bryan who said the conservatorship is good for the family business insinuatedΒ Britney is crazy.Β 

I don’t think she will but I hope she is not overpowered forever by vultures crowding her and telling her she needs to speak to them 😑

• Love 3
6 hours ago, phareezy said:

"I'm just here to see my favorite sister and make sure the family busin-- uh her wellbeing is ok"

"I love my daughter, Jami--"

"Britney"

"Yeah, Britney! I love her so much. Just need to make sure she knows how much I love her as well as my bank deposit info."

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:Β both of them

Are they on their way to Britney?! 😱I really hope Rosengart files for those restraining orders quick. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I guess this is a case Instagram versus Real Life πŸ˜…Β 

My impression of Lynne already in the 90s was that she looked like an old, evil witch. I never understood how she was Britney’s mother when they look nothing alike. Did they steal Britney as a child or something?! 😜

Is this why they treat her like Cinderella? She is so beautiful and they are... the opposite, she is warm and intelligent and they are... the opposite, she is funny and charming, they are... etc. And she does not even look like them.

Is it some case of a family member getting pregnant young or poor and they promised to take care of her or something?Β 
It is a mystery how she is even related to any of them.

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Markthepop said:

My impression of Lynne already in the 90s was that she looked like an old, evil witch. I never understood how she was Britney’s mother when they look nothing alike. Did they steal Britney as a child or something?! 😜

Is this why they treat her like Cinderella? She is so beautiful and they are... the opposite, she is warm and intelligent and they are... the opposite, she is funny and charming, they are... etc. And she does not even look like them.

Is it some case of a family member getting pregnant young or poor and they promised to take care of her or something?Β 
It is a mystery how she is even related to any of them.

Sis I think you’re on to something…….. I mean she did recordΒ Cinderella Β :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:Β It was a hint!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, HIM said:

Sis I think you’re on to something…….. I mean she did recordΒ Cinderella Β :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:Β It was a hint!

Jamie had a fling with a beautiful singer/model who was 19 and couldn’t take care of the baby. Him and Lynne agreed they’d take her in and make her a star. πŸ˜‰Make It Rain Money GIF

• Haha 3

I think the two will eventually make up with Britney once she's free.

Lynne supported Britney in 2019 albeit too little too late while Bryan essentially exposed the whole conservatorship, intentional or not... he still did a big favor to Britney which dramatically changed the perception of "the family business" as a great farce to trap Britney as a cash cow.

Jamie Lynn is a lost cause to me. Her silent "support" for Britney is nothing but a ****** lie.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

Bryan essentially exposed the whole conservatorship, intentional or not... he still did a big favor to BritneyΒ 

He didn't expose ****. The movement was already started way before that idiot opened his mouth.

He also said that the conservatorship is "great for the family", yeah I bet it is.

You guys are so quick to forget Britney's words in her testimony:

"My WHOLE family did nothing"

All of them were/is feeding on her one way or an other, and rather watch her suffer, locked awayΒ just to keep their income. I won't trust or forgive either of them, until Britney says otherwise.

Β 

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, lali92 said:

He didn't expose ****. The movement was already started way before that idiot opened his mouth.

He also said that the conservatorship is "great for the family", yeah I bet it is.

You guys are so quick to forget Britney's words in her testimony:

"My WHOLE family did nothing"

All of them were/is feeding on her one way or an other, and rather watch her suffer, locked awayΒ just to keep their income. I won't trust or forgive either of them, until Britney says otherwise.

Β 

I disagree.

Yeah there was the Britneygram but many people still thought it was a conspiracy because of the **** Jamie and his PR team were pulling behind the scenes until the day Bryan opened his mouth in an interview.

It was the the time the ball started rolling into Britney's favor because of what he said about the family business beint good for the family and essentially exposed the conservatorship as something as money-hungry and something thatΒ  Britney wanted to get out of from the very start and consequently put the conservatorship team into constant spin mode on how to make them looked good again because Bryan's statements did a whole lot or damage intentionally or unintentionally to all of them.

No matter how you don't like him. He gave us the tea on what's going on inside the conservatorship without hiding his face or name.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

I disagree.

Yeah there was the Britneygram but many people still thought it was a conspiracy because of the **** Jamie and his PR team were pulling behind the scenes until the day Bryan opened his mouth in an interview.

It was the the time the ball started rolling into Britney's favor because of what he said about the family business beint good for the family and essentially exposed the conservatorship as something as money-hungry and something thatΒ  Britney wanted to get out of from the very start and consequently put the conservatorship team into constant spin mode on how to make them looked good again because Bryan's statements did a whole lot or damage intentionally or unintentionally to all of them.

No matter how you don't like him. He gave us the tea on what's going on inside the conservatorship without hiding his face or name.

It wasn't intentional. The way he said "OUR fans" makes me think of Jamie Lynn when she said "WE have a condo"

They genuinely believe that everything Britney owns is theirs too.Β 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

I disagree.

I don't remember Brians interview being such a huge thing, that started ball rolling. It was barely covered by the media. And for sure it was not intentional.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, lali92 said:

I don't remember Brians interview being such a huge thing, that started ball rolling. It was barely covered by the media. And for sure it was not intentional.

His interview from an unknown youtuber(30k followers) got him like almost 400k views.

Inside Edition and Entertainment Tonight even covered the interview and both channels had like 150k views each.

There's no way in hell it was not a huge thing in all metrics.

Bryan's interview was a huge blow to the whole conservatorship and is still being discussed today and that was 2020 before Britney's court date and the framing Britney Spears doc.

• Love 1