So Lynne and Bryan were spotted at LAX airport this Sunday. Guess they want to win Britney back and Lynne says Britney is "fine"

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

you know, it’s one thing to have an annoying brother or sister and a whoooole nother thing to turn your sister’s mental illness into a hybrid business model and treat her like a cash cow. I hope she forgives them for her own sanity… but that doesn’t mean they deserve to be in her life at any point. At the very least, maybe Lynne because she’s actually doing something now where Bryan and Jamie Lou haven’t done a damn thing.

It's not up to us to decide whether or not they have to be in her life again. Do I want that? NO. Will I judge Britney for that? Not at all

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I get so much satisfaction at the thought of Britney belittling misogynistic Bryan and asking him how it feels to be so much less successful than her….his sister….a woman.  And that HE worked for HER.  😂. He aged so badly.  🤮  

• Love 9