Lynne Spears files papers to remove Jamie as Britney’s conservator: Britney and Jamie's relationship has "has dwindled into nothing but fear and hatred"

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

We are ALL terrified of him! 

I am Not terrified of him.  He behaves like a sad, weak man. He has used his pain to abuse others instead of finding a way to deal with it and heal through it.  This does not make him strong or powerful. It makes him a coward of the worst kind.

5 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

I am Not terrified of him.  He behaves like a sad, weak man. He has used his pain to abuse others instead of finding a way to deal with it and heal through it.  This does not make him strong or powerful. It makes him a coward of the worst kind.

It was a reference to his "I am Britney Spears". :wink_britney_everytime_white: But seriously, people like that give me the creeps. 

I get it! I do! Where were you Lynn all these years etc....  but we need to play the long game and focus on what the end game/goal is.  This helps Britney in the long run. At the end of the day this helps Brit move towards her overall goal/outcome she wants.