Lynne Spears files papers to remove Jamie as Britney’s conservator: Britney and Jamie's relationship has "has dwindled into nothing but fear and hatred"

Lynne Spears filed new docs stating she sides with Britney and is asking the court to remove Jamie Spears as Britney's conservator.

Via the new court docs: 

"Since this conservatorship has been in place, the relationship between the conservatee and Mr. Spears has dwindled into nothing but fear and hatred of Mr. Spears by the conservatee due to Mr. Spears' behavior, including his complete control over her, his mistrust of her, his coercion of her, his 'bartering' with her over what she can and cannot do for whatever reward or punishment he is willing to mete out, his constant threats, and his decision-making over all aspects of her life."

It goes on to say, "Of the actions that solidified the failure of mu daughter's and Mr. Spears' relationship, the physical altercation between Mr. Spears and the conservatee's minor children, my grandchildren, was perhaps the most appalling and inexcusable, and understandably destroyed whatever was left of a relationship between them."

"It is clear to me that James P. Spears is incapable of putting my daughter's interests ahead of his own on both a professional and a personal level and that his being and remaining conservator of my daughter's estate is not in the best interests of my daughter, the conservatee."

Lynne and Britney's brother Bryan were spotted at LAX this past weekend. It's unclear if they personally saw Britney or not. When asked, Lynne told paparazzi Britney was doing "fine."

Sources tell TMZ that Britney and Lynne have been estranged for years. "Britney also blames Lynne for her current circumstances."

See the court docs below:

E7QljuXXMAIky2F?format=jpg&name=medium
E7QljvwXMAImpCr?format=jpg&name=medium

i think Lynne has been terrified of Jamie as well. He’s allegedly abusive, violent and an alcoholic. 

lynne1.jpg.9ca3e9461a39b80080e0ddd7a3d28d7d.jpg
Related:
  • Love 3
  • Like 5
14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

i think Lynne has been terrified of Jamie as well. He’s an abusive violent alcoholic. 

No excuse.  He is also incompetent at a lot of things and it would've been possible to outsmart him (look at his emails back to Lou about paying a retainer. Or I mean literally if these crazy things are happening and he IS an alcoholic, wait till he's passed out, take Britney and record videos, talk to the press about how she is in an abusive situation, there were many extreme options but this is an extreme situation) and they have not been married for a long time so it's not like he's waiting for her at home every night. How many mother's do you know that would risk THEIR LIVES if their child was being abused?! If Lynne had come out publicly even a couple years in to the con ship and said my daughter is being abused and then Britney backed this up, this all could've ended a long LONG time ago.

I mean Britney literally James Bond'ed her way in to getting cell phones delivered to her in a sauna.  You're telling me in 13 years there wasn't a chance to record Jamie acting abusively or get Britney out or create a plan to expose this?!  This is what leads me to believe she was absolutely getting benefits from it.  Bryan Spears said they all get together and vote on business decisions.  So they didn't have conversations about like, hey, let's all go to the press and say this is wrong, we want an investigation?!  No. Because they were benefitting from it too.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I'll take it, but I'm not forgetting or forgiving her being complicit for over a decade.

Hide contents

Unless Britney comes out and says Lynne was fighting for her all along but I can't see how it took her this long to finally get into the courts.

“My family failed me”. Was that the direct quote from Britney? 

• Love 4

this whole thing just breaks my heart for Britney. 

Lynn basically admits here that she knew damn well Jamie Spears was not only unfit for this role, but that this entire damn time he's been abusing Britney. 

I don't see any way where Lynn couldn't come forward before now. It's just heartbreaking. Britney has literally had NOBODY on her side. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, PZHSB said:

“My family failed me”. Was that the direct quote from Britney? 

Yep. She has always said "my family" which is why I think Lynne doesn't deserve much praise for this. I think I just want to believe a mother wouldn't do this to their child-- that not one, but both parents failed, but I should know better.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, dr35 said:

this whole thing just breaks my heart for Britney. 

Lynn basically admits here that she knew damn well Jamie Spears was not only unfit for this role, but that this entire damn time he's been abusing Britney. 

I don't see any way where Lynn couldn't come forward before now. It's just heartbreaking. Britney has literally had NOBODY on her side. 

Look at the financials. She was benefiting from Britney’s abuse. It’s in black and white. My heart hurts for Britney most with this because she has always adored her mother.  They once wrote a book together about the closeness of mother and daughter. Now here we are. 

• Like 2

I guess we can imagine at the start it was all fine and dandy to take control of Britney's life.... but as Jamie continued to get more powerful and way more in control, it was tough to challenge him

EITHER WAY THOUGH Lynne could have spoke up sooner... what would she lose? Her fortune? Oh wait... that's also not hers.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, dran said:

I guess we can imagine at the start it was all fine and dandy to take control of Britney's life.... but as Jamie continued to get more powerful and way more in control, it was tough to challenge him

EITHER WAY THOUGH Lynne could have spoke up sooner... what would she lose? Her fortune? Oh wait... that's also not hers.

I think when Britney finally put her foot down in 2018 it was also when things really got worse and they decided to force her hospitalization and force her to take lithium. Britney always tried to see the good in things hence why she continued to persevere before that. 

To think that if they had given her a break like she asked to maybe none of this would've happened.

It makes me sad how long Lynne took to do anything, it wasn't until we started calling her out online to do something. However, I am happy she is doing something now. Britney always loved her mother and family and they all failed her. Bryan and Jamie Lynn even worked against her. Horrible. She deserved a better family, but I hope she knows she has us.