Breaking: Rosengart moves up hearing to September to replace/remove Jamie as conservator

To the contrary, unlike Mr. Spears, while a professional fiduciary will be required to furnish a bond in the same amount as Mr. Spears, a professional fiduciary will charge solely for the hours worked and would not pay himself in the lavish fashion enjoyed by Mr. Spears.

• Like 5

Mr. Spears’s attorney has publicly stated that Mr. Spears loves his daughter and wants the best for her.12 Taking that at face value, and given all the foregoing, this Petition should not even be necessary, because Mr. Spears should resign voluntarily

WHEREFORE, Ms. Spears prays:
1. For judgment granting this Petition in its entirety, and:

removing James Spears as Conservator of the Estate, and

revoking his letters of conservatorship.

Should Mr. Spears contest this Petition, for an order suspending him as Conservator of the Estate and replacing him with Jason Rubin as an interim Conservator of the Estate;

For an order directing James Spears to prepare and file his final accounting and to surrender the Estate to the successor appointed by the Court or other person legally entitled thereto; and

For such other and further orders and relief as the Court may deem just and proper.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I totally love that Jamie will have to pay his own way if he plans to fight his total and complete expulsion!

Bye bye Vivian! There’s no way in hell he is going to be able to afire her exorbitant fees. Maybe Juno can help him, oh no wait…

There’s no way he has enough to pay! 

Vivian (daddy loves you) Thoreens fee request from October 2020 to June 2021 was over $1.5 million! 

He’s a goner!! 

• Love 7
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

A coach for what? Like to supervise her?

It's likely due to the visitation arrangement between Jamie and Kevin.

She still isn't able to be alone with them unmonitored...and Jamie was formerly named as the sole monitor.

I wonder if the coach now fills that role vs. Jodi?

• Like 9
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Interested party Lynne Spears has similarly declared under penalty of perjury that during a critical period from 2018 into 2019, Mr. Spears “had absolute control over the conservatee’s money and her healthcare decisions.” (Lynne Spears Decl. at ¶ 5.) She further declared that Mr. Spears approved treatment from a “sports enhancement doctor” who prescribed Ms. Britney Spears medication that seemed “entirely inappropriate” and “compelled” Ms. Britney Spears to enter a health facility against her wishes. (Id. at ¶¶ 6-7.) Lynne Spears described Mr. Spears’s “microscopic control” over Ms. Britney Spears’s actions resulting in an environment with all eyes on Ms. Britney Spears: “Such scrutiny is exhausting and terrifying, like living in custody.” (Id. at ¶¶ 9-10.) According to Lynne Spears, “the relationship between the conservatee and Mr. Spears has dwindled to nothing but fear and hatred of Mr. Spears by the conservatee due to Mr. Spears’ behavior, including his complete control over her, his mistrust of her, his coercion of her, his ‘bartering’ with her over what she can and cannot do for whatever reward or punishment he is willing to mete out, his constant threats, and his decision-making over all aspects of her life.”

I'm glad Lynne is defending Britney, I think it's good for her emotionally to know someone from her family backing her up in this.

• Like 5

Lynne:

At the time of crisis, my daughter the conservatee was being treated by a sports enhancement doctor hired by Mr. Spears; the doctor in question was a psychiatrist who was prescribing what I and many others thought to be entirely inappropriate medicine to my daughter, who did not want to take the medicine.

7. During the time of crisis, I witnessed my daughter be compelled by that doctor, with the knowledge and encouragement of Mr. Spears, to enter a health facility that she did not want to enter, where she was threatened with punishment if she did not stay for medical treatment that she did not want to endure.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's likely due to the visitation arrangement between Jamie and Kevin.

She still isn't able to be alone with them unmonitored...and Jamie was formerly named as the sole monitor.

I wonder if the coach now fills that role vs. Jodi?

This isn't entirely true, though. That arrangement was from 2008, no? 

Despite Jamie being named as the sole monitor in 2008, Britney has been with them alone, other than security, countless times over the years. There's pictures everywhere to show that and Jamie is nowhere in sight. So there was clearly an amendment to whatever custody/monitor arrangement she has that we're not privy too.