Attorney Lisa MacCarley on Judge Penny: "This could go on forever"

The hearing about Jamie’s termination has now been moved to September. The petition doc is now available and it’s brutal and hints that the next steps will be ending the conservatorship and suing Jamie & co.

Chillax - Rosengart knows what he is doing. His picture is just much bigger than Lisa’s.

Β 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Someone Else said:

I know there's some sort of court calendar and stuffΒ BUT Britney literally said she's being abused by both Jamie and Jodi ("same as my dad but different dynamic")Β and wants them out and sued... yet both of them still haven't been replaced by anyone and NOTHING has been done by Penny since then except for her making these long *** gaps take place between every hearing. So basically the alcoholic abuser Jamie Spears will remain theΒ sole conservator of his victim's estate for at least 5 more months. What the **** is wrong with America? Land of the free my ***.Β Β :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

She had criticisms of Jodi but she has multiple times said since then she would rather her stay on for now. And Jodi seems to have gotten her some of her personal freedoms back. I highly doubt she is going to sue Jodi. And the hearing got moved up from December to September 29 so that’s 2 months.Β 

• Like 1

This is so stressful. One minute there's someone saying all these court developments are a good thing, and the next there's someone saying that the developments mean nothing at all.Β 

Honestly, I could do without Lisa's tweets and the NYT article saying Britney's path to freedom will be difficult.Β 

It's bad. I'm sad!

sad black and white GIF

Β 

7 hours ago, Someone Else said:

I know there's some sort of court calendar and stuffΒ BUT Britney literally said she's being abused by both Jamie and Jodi ("same as my dad but different dynamic")Β and wants them out and sued... yet both of them still haven't been replaced by anyone and NOTHING has been done by Penny since then except for her making these long *** gaps take place between every hearing. So basically the alcoholic abuser Jamie Spears will remain theΒ sole conservator of his victim's estate for at least 5 more months. What the **** is wrong with America? Land of the free my ***.Β Β :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

well iono if this will work https://www.change.org/p/california-state-house-we-want-judge-brenda-penny-off-britney-spears-and-also-have-her-investigated?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_29659132_en-US%3A4&recruiter=1213853201&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=tap_basic_share&utm_term=G>Search>SAP>US>NonBrand>All-Match-Types

Nah, I think once Rosengart keeps uncovering things, then it’ll move quicker. IfΒ something unethicalΒ is discovered, they’ll scurry to settle quickly and do it outside of court. And judging from this 127 page filing today, I’m sureΒ Rosengart MayΒ find plenty.Β 
Β 

ALLEGEDLY for entertainment purposes only.Β 
Β 

Yeah Right Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lumanizer said:

This is so stressful. One minute there's someone saying all these court developments are a good thing, and the next there's someone saying that the developments mean nothing at all.Β 

Honestly, I could do without Lisa's tweets and the NYT article saying Britney's path to freedom will be difficult.Β 

It's bad. I'm sad!

sad black and white GIF

Β 

Agreed

• Like 1