Attorney Lisa MacCarley on Judge Penny: "This could go on forever"

I know there's some sort of court calendar and stuff BUT Britney literally said she's being abused by both Jamie and Jodi ("same as my dad but different dynamic") and wants them out and sued... yet both of them still haven't been replaced by anyone and NOTHING has been done by Penny since then except for her making these long *** gaps take place between every hearing. So basically the alcoholic abuser Jamie Spears will remain the sole conservator of his victim's estate for at least 5 more months. What the **** is wrong with America? Land of the free my ***.  :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

You don't need 5 months to review finances of 1 bill or less. At my company we do audits on multi billion dollar corrupt empires in much less time

I don't think it's so much about Britney's case's magnitude, but rather the judge/the court "availability" 

I don't know how many cases she precedes daily or weekly, but I guess Britney can't receive special treatment, or otherwise every other person would want their cases to be resolved in record time too.

Unless, there's something I ignore and they can actually ask for a sorts of "exclusive" judge that can take over the case and do things more quickly, but I doubt that's how it works 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it's so much about Britney's case's magnitude, but rather the judge/the court "availability" 

I don't know how many cases she precedes daily or weekly, but I guess Britney can't receive special treatment, or otherwise every other person would want their cases to be resolved in record time too.

Unless, there's something I ignore and they can actually ask for a sorts of "exclusive" judge that can take over the case and do things more quickly, but I doubt that's how it works 

True. What is the September hearing for?

5 minutes ago, Justiceney said:

True. What is the September hearing for?

I think it's a continuation of everything that got pending in the last one, the site doesn't specify:

09/29/2021 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Petition Hearing

09/29/2021 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Petition Hearing

Petition Hearing

Petition Hearing

Authority Hearing (Conservatorship/Guardianship)

Petition Hearing

Appointment Hearing - Conservator

Accounting Hearing

Petition Hearing

Ugh. That's not good to hear. But I have to believe (hope) that a high-powered attorney will have a good strategy and do the right thing. This is one attorney's opinion. And one who is not involved in the case at that. She can only speak on what's public or what she obtains (assuming she hasn't gone out and obtained anything extra).

Why tf can’t this be added to the calendar for September!?  She has no problem allowing all the attorneys to file petitions a day or two before the hearing and hearing them.  Why does this one have to wait another two months!?  Penny is the absolute worst.  Reva Goetz was as big of a CVNT as they come, but at least she knew she was a CVNT and acted like it.  “Judge” Penny disguises her CVNT with a “Ms. Spears I commend you on your courage” and all that crap.  Eff her.

• Love 1

Lisa McCarley and ThatSurpriseWitness both lost their credibility with me when they started engaging with Sam Lutfi on Twitter.

This would drag on through both the probate and the civil courts for years if they did it Lisa's way...Britney has already told us she can't pass an evaluation

It's six of one, half dozen of the other.

Trust in Rosengart.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Everybody is innocent until proven guilty, except Britney; it's a legal fact that she's too crazy to function as a human and we should take that for granted.

Everyone has the right to counsel and representation, except Britney; she needs to wait through 13 years of abuse to even be granted the right.

Everyone is expected to cover their own legal costs, except Jamie; he can buy the most expensive legal team money can buy with Britney's money.

Everyone is entitled to a fair and expedient trial, except Britney; It doesn't matter how much abuse is being alleged or how many conflicts of interests are involved, she can wait.

• Love 1
  • Like 1