Britney & Rosengart state Jamie is 'ill equipped' to manage Britney's finances and that he makes a lot of money from making Britney work

1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

The man filed for bankruptcy before?? And yet he is appointed to be the conservator of a multi millionaire dollar estate. Only in America!

This was always so crazy to me. Lynne would've made more sense but the whole thing was a sham from the beginning. How does an abusive bankrupt alcoholic become the conservator to his multimillionaire daughter? 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Applejack said:

after 40 years, people are listening to her about her dad

Yeah people are like “wait, so the alcoholic with anger issues who had no college degree or experience in law, finance or entertainment and who once filed for bankruptcy… he WASN’T a good pick to take over his daughter’s personal and professional life?!

Well, who could have seen that coming?? 

So many people are so freakin stupid. 🙄 🙄 🙄 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

My last hope is that when Jamie finally sees himself in a corner (I don't know why it hasn't happened yet) he'd finally try to throw her under the bus.

Sadly, I think Lou has already protected herself enough to make her difficult to be traced back to her, or at least to be proven, but hopefully they'll find out all the truth soon enough. 

The CPA THEY are trying to hire to replace james , specializes in FORENSIC ACCOUNTING 😆😆😆😆 they are FUKT

• Love 1
  • Like 2