Britney files to REPLACE Jamie as Conservator with someone who is an expert in elder abuse litigation - Britney wants to file restraining orders

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'd prefer to see the original docs, because it feels as if TMZ has read some of them wrong.

Example:

"According to the docs, Britney and Rosengart also want Rubin to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders."

Does a CPA have this ability? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

yes, here's the og filing for bessemer trust

and here is the freshest one

https://twitter.com/freebritneyla/status/1419742028955533313?s=20

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

interestingly, there's still a hearing scheduled for November, the one about that random  person that filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship, I wonder when are they gonna notice, or when are they doing something about it 

i think they will ignore that one unless Jamie is out by then

19 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Hi, can anyone explain me why appointing Rubin will help her? I am not a lawyer, if nobody knows then I will ask tomorrow from my lawyer friend. 

After removing Jamie, doesn't she want this to end? Help to make me understand. 

I don’t know the legal parts but I would say if they appoint someone with knowledge before the conservotership is desolated they can put Britney’s estate in order before they dissolve  the conservatorship. As I’m sure Britney will need help with all of the financial/ estate parts. 

Good. Get Jamie and TeamCon out and removed. Then get Britney on the path to ending the entire thing without Jamie and TeamCon having the power and money to drag it out.

I hope Rosengart is also still simultaneously looking at ways to get the entire conservatorship annulled or overturned, and it can just quickly end.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie has the ability to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders?

:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

Okay, I don't know about 'prosecuting' :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

We need to see the actual wording of the document to find out.

• Like 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well Jamie does, so i'd assume her new conservator would! It's basically requesting restraining order's in Britney's name.

6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

yes, here's the og filing for bessemer trust

So in this case, the term prosecute means "to pursue."

Either way...

What a strange thing for a CPA to have the legal power to do.

YES THIS IS AMAZING!! She's not backing down! And she's coming for blood with the restraining orders!  :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: But december 13? The system is sooo ******* slow. I know it's gonna take time but I still hate it. The good thing: more time for them to investigate the corruption and the abuse. So Team Con should be scared :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

As I previously said, they are being 100% smart by asking court to remove Jamie as conservator before filing the petition to terminate the conservatorship. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Hi, can anyone explain me why appointing Rubin will help her? I am not a lawyer, if nobody knows then I will ask tomorrow from my lawyer friend. 

After removing Jamie, doesn't she want this to end? Help to make me understand. 

The only positive thing I can think of, is that Rubin may thoroughly go through all of the financial crimes that have happened. I also liked that Rosengart was going to file for some kind of restraining orders? I hope they are against Britney’s family and everyone involved in the conservatorship until now.

But yes, she wants to terminate it. This is what should happen, for once I have faith in the process, at least for now.  

AN ACCOUNTANT, HE'S GONNA EXPOSE THEM!!!

I can't with the hearing being so far considering how urgent this matter is, even Britneys doctors said keeping Jaime as her conservator is bad for her mental health, how can the court take so long to replace him? Shouldn't they make decisions pertaining to her well-being in a fast manner?

• Like 1