Britney spotted driving

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, jennyj said:

She looks so good!  But gurll... don't drive with phone in hand!  You already have too many hawks looking for the littlest of slip ups to give them a case.  

9 hours ago, jennyj said:

She looks so good!  But gurll... don't drive with phone in hand!  You already have too many hawks looking for the littlest of slip ups to give them a case.  

4 hours ago, Easy There said:

She should leave that phone down if she is driving. We all do it. But she is literally under the microscope and these dead hawks are using everything against her.

Also her holding it like that like she is showing it to the paps is suss af.

Jordan changed the OP to old pics for some reason from last week, I think he must of thought they were the new ones but they are not - in the recent pictures she is not holding her phone.

• Love 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jordan changed the OP to old pics for some reason from last week - in the recent pictures she is not holding her phone.

Ok good. Because I saw her using it last week,and didn't want her to be paped with it everytime she drives. It's not a good look on anyone.

24 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ok good. Because I saw her using it last week,and didn't want her to be paped with it everytime she drives. It's not a good look on anyone.

The phone pictures last week wasn’t while she was driving. She was holding her phone on the photos, yes, but she was stationary, parked up. 

And I see that as a problem. Things get reported a certain way (like Britney was driving with her phone - as per TMZ) even though their paps would know the facts. They took pictures with Britney using her phone. The photos released to go with the reports are cropped so it fits their “Britney breaking rules already” headline. Sad 😓

• Like 1