Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

What was even the point of all those pics her post? I truly believe that she can afford this vacation herself, cause with her Netflix show money, she could afford it, but it all reads so sad? Specially the photograph of the handwritten note? I’m embarrassed for her. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She is a sociopath I am sure of it

Not once did she show any genuine concern for Britney not once

And why does she take the most awful pictures and upload them. She is too young to be postin’ like a boomer

She is posting like the basic right winger MLM boss babe she is… 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

On another note, I really feel bad for her... I hope she truly gets the help she needs, and she doesn’t look happily married either... poor thing. I feel for her.

This, she calls her husband a "creep" all the time,  she looks miserable :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: