Reminder : Britney Spears is NOT free

Just now, Roger said:

Her recent posts and paparazzi pictures have fooled some people into thinking that her situation have changed. It hasn't. 

We're all fully aware Britney is not free from this mess, that is why we are constantly fighting for her freedom.

Let fans have some happy moments seeing Britney do things she likes, sharing videos of her looking happy, seeing her driving on her own and getting coffee.

It doesn't have to be serious all the time, we all know we're fighting for Britney's freedom.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Roger said:

I've seen people mentioning that she is slowly but surely taking control over her own life, due to 3 Instagram posts and a picture of her getting frappucino :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Right? In the same videos she still has her security holding onto her credit cards. It’s nice to see her driving but it’s also good to stay vigilant and question her teams motives until she’s 100% free of this C-ship. No real substantial changes have been made that we know of just yet, other than being able to drive? 

Lets hope we see some petitions and court documents soon that will shed some light on where things stand now that she has a new lawyer. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

We're all fully aware Britney is not free from this mess, that is why we are constantly fighting for her freedom.

Let fans have some happy moments seeing Britney do things she likes, sharing videos of her looking happy, seeing her driving on her own and getting coffee.

It doesn't have to be serious all the time, we all know we're fighting for Britney's freedom.

It's good seeing her out and about with the perception of her having some autonomy but to my knowledge her situation is the same as it was before her testimony. It's hard for me to get excited after this haunting testimony, knowing that she's still under the same restrictions to this day.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Right? In the same videos she still has her security holding onto her credit cards. It’s nice to see her driving but it’s also good to stay vigilant and question her teams motives until she’s 100% free of this C-ship. No real substantial changes have been made that we know of just yet, other than being able to drive? 

Lets hope we see some petitions and court documents soon that will shed some light on where things stand now that she has a new lawyer. 

This 100%. There were also pictures of her driving a few months before the testimony. 

As you said, we have to stay vigilant. We will have plenty of time to enjoy this kind of content when we have some confirmation from the court docs or when she will be really free. Until then... #FreeBritney :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Prachi said:

FREE BRITNEY, Freedomny coming soon to end your favs :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

When she will be free, there will be no party pooper like me to ruin those moments :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Can't wait for the upcoming slayage, I know she will END LIVES :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Haha 1

we get you @Roger we're all traumatized as well. we all know she's NOT free but i also like your reminder. thank you very much for it. its important to note that legally nothing has really changed.

with all the drama lately and increased attention to her as a person rather than her court case its easy to get distracted and lose focus with the less important things. we don't want this to become a media circus again - the focus is on her case, we need to let her rest and be relaxed during these troubled times so she has strength to fight for her freedom.

we know you mean well and a lot of fans share your concern too, and i was thinking the same thing yesterday and decided to listen to her court testimony audio again and jesus christ we still have a long way to fight for this queen. - i would recommend others to listen to this audio hit me baby one more time so we all remember the fight that lies ahead.

no legal changes have been made, but at least now she has good representation. once he starts taking action on this case we will be seeing a lot of progress.

our queen will reign again.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Roll on that day :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I can't wait for us all to hopefully find some peace :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Can't wait to go back into the standard and harmless fights like what is her best lead single ? And why it is Gimme More ? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Roger said:

Can't wait to go back into the standard and harmless fights like what is her best lead single ? Is it Gimme More or Gimme More ? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

that's cause her best single overall is BTI - don't get confused.