Official documents showing Judge Penny accepted Bessemer's resignation at July 14th hearing

Judge Penny accepts Bessemer's proposed order to resign. The order clarifies that James Spears is the sole conservator of the estate of Britney Jean Spears and confirms that Jodi Montgomery holds the role of temporary conservator of the person.

ZdjęcieZdjęcie

• Like 1

I remember Lisa MacCarley saying many times there is no such thing as a “temporary” conservator written in the probate laws (correct me if I’m wrong as I’m paraphrasing from memory) so what gives? I hope Matthew addresses that if it’s true. 

Knowing Jamie is still 100% sole conservator of the estate and that Jodie is only temporary conservator of the person, gives me such bad vibes. Both need to go. 

• Like 1

amazing - i was looking for these court docs; we finally have them - so this means that jamie is NOT the conservator of her person? only jodi?

also, shouldn't we see documents confirming rosengart too?

i know we are to get the transcript later today.