This Day in Pop: Britney Spears makes a cameo in 'Austin Powers in Goldmember' movie in 2002 (July 26)

• Super Mods

On July 26, 2002, Austin Powers in Goldmember movie was released in the United States, a spy action comedy film starred by Mike Myers, who also co-wrote the movie with Michael McCullers. Other artists that appear in the movie are Beyoncé, Robert Wagner, Seth Green and Verne Troyer. 

The movie also has several cameos, from Britney Spears, to Tom Cruise, Danny DeVito, John Travolta, The Osbournes, among others. 

Two singles were released from the soundtrack of the movie: Beyoncé's Work It Out, released in June that year, and Britney Spears' Boys ft. Pharrell Williams, released a few days after the release of the movie, and the video of which also features Mike Myers. 

• Love 5

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

This was a phenomenal cameo.

but shame on the **** audio edit where you can literally hear her start to sing “tonight”. 

i also just realized the gun **** was a  body double. The doubles cleavage is tight and bunched up while Britney’s is not. Not a complaint just an observation.  

• Super Mods
42 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

i also just realized the gun **** was a  body double. The doubles cleavage is tight and bunched up while Britney’s is not. Not a complaint just an observation.  

I don't know if that was Britney too, but whoever it was, it seems like they made some fake breasts to hide the mechanism that makes the guns pop out, because by the time they're "firing" her ***** look normal again 

• Super Mods
59 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I still to this day am confused about the random Jason Priestly cameo in the Boys vid. Just me? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

idk either, but curiously, last month he was asked about it in a livestreamed interview

and he was also asked about her current situation ,but he preferred not to comment on that

• Love 1