Britney's 7/14 court hearing transcript finally coming today!

5 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I just had a revelation. I think James and Vivian are going to try to push for an evaluation for Britney.

On page 44, Vivian says "The petition to appoint Ms. Montgomery as Ms. Spears' conservator alleges that there is an order that Ms. Spears does not have the capacity to make informed medical decisions, yet no such order exists."

That's kind of a bombshell that seemingly benefits Britney. She's saying there's nothing that says Britney is incapable of making her own medical decisions. Why would she say that? 

She continues, "That is something that absolutely needs to be investigated, especially when viewed next to her testimony from June 23rd, for example. So if no such order exists, then the court would need to make certain findings regarding Ms. Spears' ability to make these types of decisions.

It sounds to me like she's trying to make a case for evaluating Britney because it's never been determined whether she is or isn't capable of making her own medical decisions. Thoughts?

that's why they want Jamie out, so they can't have an opinion when Britney finally decides to terminate the conservatorship, as she said, it is possible to terminate it without an evaluation

• Like 1

Britney is afraid to ask for terminate the conservatorship. She wants to but she is afraid to ask and have to be evaluate, and I don't know what to think about that. She shouldn't be force to do something she doesn't want to, but It might be the fastest way and I certainly don't believe in Jodi to keep leading this. 

Judging from outside, the problem doesn't seems to be the evaluation itself but the people doing it, all in the conservatorship paycheck. She could be evaluate by someone outside of all of this. Maybe her lawyer will advise her in the best way, at least I hope so!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Britney is afraid to ask for terminate the conservatorship. She wants to but she is afraid to ask and have to be evaluate, and I don't know what to think about that. She shouldn't be force to do something she doesn't want to, but It might be the fastest way and I certainly don't believe in Jodi to keep leading this. 

Judging from outside, the problem doesn't seems to be the evaluation itself but the people doing it, all in the conservatorship paycheck. She could be evaluate by someone outside of all of this. Maybe her lawyer will advise her in the best way, at least I hope so!

That's it. Britney said herself, she is in therapy like a full time job, and they still need evaluation? F that. Doctors who is treating her now should be the one deciding (if needed) 

And again. Her medical team stated already that Jamie as conservative is bad for Britney health. Yet nothing is done. No wonder Britney have no hope in evaluation 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Ok, so basically it looks like Britney herself wants Jodi to stay and help her gain back the confidence... 

TBh, it looks like Brit just needs a life coach not a conservatorship... 

Yes. Exactly this. The most telling, most sane thing about Britney here is she KNOWS she's been traumatized and is asking for help returning to a normal life. 

Like someone else said, I think she wants to avoid evaluation etc bc she's been doing that for years with these corrupt Cship doctors and it just seems like they string her along. 

• Like 5

I hadn’t heard the part about the dog before, that is so heartbreaking that Britney was obviously so distressed in that s—thole they had to bring in an anxiety dog for her. There’s something so sad about thinking of her sitting alone with only the dog while her entire family is at her beach house without her (although tbh a dog would be much better company than her family). Also far out Vivian is vile, absolutely loved Rosengart saying he was appalled by her. 

• Love 2

In regards to court docs & direct quotes from Britney:

Britney is beyond scarred from that place that mental facility they abandoned her at in 2019. 

...But her Instagram said ALL IS WELL, self-care, family first, just taking some me time, etc. 

HOW can any of you still think it’s Britney on there?!! It’s the same people running the show...

• Love 4
3 hours ago, LaVieBoheme said:

Why did she keep focusing on the “pretty pink packaging” of the hair vitamins? 
That’s the only part that kind of threw me. 

It’s all so heartbreaking.  

Yeah that was interesting. I think what she was trying to convey was that they took away seemingly little, insignificant things that were completely unnecessary to take away. If something like hair vitamins or a pretty packaging brought her some joy, why take that away? It shows how purposely cruel they were to her.

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Yeah that was interesting. I think what she was trying to convey was that they took away seemingly little, insignificant things that were completely unnecessary to take away. If something like hair vitamins or a pretty packaging brought her some joy, why take that away? It shows how purposely cruel they were to her.

I think that’s what my first thought was too. I may be reaching with this but I also thought she may have meant they threw away the pink packaging that she used to identify which meds were which. As in normally she just looked at the pink bottle or whatever and knew it was her vitamins but they threw everything away that she was used to. 

Either way it’s such a tragedy how much they’ve tried to break her spirit. They treat her like such garbage. 

• Love 2

The more I read through her confessions and the more adds up to this story, the more I'm shocked of how much cruelty can exist in this world.

The mental health facility experience she was forced into really devastated her and literally scarred her for life

I do understand she doesn't want to be evaluated, even though that'd be the quickest way to end the conservatorship. She's traumatised from the previous experiences. 

What I would say is, she's right in removing her dad first and keeping Jodi in the meantime

who knows, maybe in the following years as things go kind of back to normal and she gets more reassured, she will eventually choose herself to get evaluated by a team of real experts

Let's not speed the process up, I'm quite sure things will fall into place 

• Love 1

Rosengart needs to get some kind of support for this broken girl. This speech was more all over the place than her testimony. 
She needs to be more together when adressing the court if she doesn't want to be evaluated.
I'm so sad for her, and I definitely don't think she's crazy, but she needs to keep it up just a little longer. I just don't want them to twist every little thing she's saying. Even if the evaluation is inevitable, I trust Rosengart will make sure the process is human and impartial.