Britney Jean is not a bad album ( Edited )

I'm still forever in the camp that says that this album should have never been an album, but rather a six song EP. Not sure what six songs would have gone on there (Besides Alien and Work B), but yeah this album should've never existed in the form that it is in.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, now.watch.me said:

I honestly think many fans discredit BJ because it "flopped", had no promo performances and the Perfume video is average/bad. If Work ***** had gone top 5, she gave 5-6 performances and the album debuted at #1, it would be a whole different story for many people here. 

Nothing was getting that album to #1. Jesus himself couldn’t save Bologna Juice. The album needs to be removed from iTunes and streaming platforms, with the exception of Work B and Perfume

sorry not sorry mob wives season 3 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

In my opinion, BJ was an experiment by her to team to see how much they could get away with without actually having B involved. Luckily we didn’t fall for it. But they really thought we were stupid enough to not notice someone else’s voice? What an insult to think her fans are that dumb. Honestly I personally don’t even think Britney is singing all of Swimming In The Stars. Another “experiment” in my opinion

Real Housewives Of Orange County Discussion GIF

**allegedly for entertainment purposes 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

It’s a fun listen, we got WB, then there are some small but forgettable bops. I do like some of the lyrics tho, but without the production holding it together, this album would go nowhere, it’s mixed so badly. It’s a mess from start to finish.  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But I have been enjoying it on vinyl a bit lately, which does enhance the album experience, but still no. I don’t take it seriously as a real Britney release, it’s more of an experimental side collab, like a mixtape.  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s a fun listen, we got WB, then there are some small but forgettable bops. I do like some of the lyrics tho, but without the production holding it together, this album would go nowhere, it’s mixed so badly. It’s a mess from start to finish.  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But I have been enjoying it on vinyl a bit lately, which does enhance the album experience, but still no. I don’t take it seriously as a real Britney release, it’s more of an experimental side collab, like a mixtape.  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Respectfully, may I please ask how listening to this mess on vinyl enhances the experience of listening to this album? I mean, it’s like whether I’m listening to Christina Aguilera’s discography in a Hyundai or a Bentley, the discography is still trash through and through.

valley fire GIF

• Love 1

I understand the hate towards the project but c’mon

Hold On Tight and Alien are masterpieces :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Till It’s Gone, Body Ache, and It Should Be Easy are bangers :matches:

and well, I know how y’all hate Passenger, but I love it and don’t mind getting dragged about it :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

The production is bad at places but IT IS her most personal album before Glory. Britney actually was part of writing music and even took a songwriting course for this album. Alien is the most personal song to Britney on the album. That being said tik tik boom is her worst song and the edm parts just arent that good. Its her worst record but lyrically its one of her better ones

• Haha 1