Britney Jean is not a bad album ( Edited )

Just now, Prachi said:

Absolutely will have to agree, but the problem with this album is it's production and not the lyrics - she wrote almost every song on this one but the album is very rushed and very forgettable sounds like a dated EDM! 

She did not write **** on this album lol the lyrics are atrocious, the songs are mediocre except a few and she barely recorded full takes if any for certain songs 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Absolutely will have to agree, but the problem with this album is it's production and not the lyrics - she wrote almost every song on this one but the album is very rushed and very forgettable sounds like a dated EDM! 

There are def skippable songs but Hold On Tight alone is such a strong track and the breakdown in Now that I Found You ,.... just wows me

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

She did not write **** on this album lol the lyrics are atrocious, the songs are mediocre except a few and she barely recorded full takes if any for certain songs 

Scuse me sis? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

"Alien" Britney Spears, William Orbit, Dan Traynor, Ana Diaz, Anthony Preston William Orbit, HyGrade, Anthony Preston 3:56
2. "Work *****" Spears, William Adams, Otto Jetman, Sebastian Ingrosso, Anthony Preston, Ruth-Anne Cunningham Ingrosso, Otto Knows, will.i.am, Preston 4:08
3. "Perfume" Spears, Sia Furler, Christopher Braide will.i.am, Keith Harris, Braide 4:00
4. "It Should Be Easy" (ft. will.i.am) Spears, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Nick Rotteveel, Marcus Van Wattum Guetta, Tuinfort, Nicky Romero, Van Wattum, will.i.am, Preston 3:26
5. "Tik Tik Boom" (ft. T.I.) Spears, Preston, Onique "Sparrow" Williams, Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., Andre Lindal, Damien LeRoy, Joakim Haukaas LeRoy, Preston 2:57
6. "Body Ache" Spears, Guetta, Tuinfort, Luciana Caporaso, Nick Clow, Myah Marie Langston, Preston Guetta, Tuinfort, will.i.am., Preston 3:25
7. "Til It's Gone" Spears, Jenson Vaughan Robertson, Scott Rosette, Sharma Preston, Tuinfort, Guetta, Adams Tuinfort, will.i.am, Preston 3:42
8. "Passenger" Spears, Thomas Pentz, Furler, Andrew Swanson, Katy Perry DIplo, Preston 3:40
9. "Chillin' With You" (ft. Jamie Lynn) Spears, Adams, Preston, Joshua Lopez will.i.am, Freshman III, Preston 3:39
10 "Don't Cry" Spears, Adams, Lopez, Gonzales will.i.am, Richard Vission, Chico Bennett, Zach "Reazon" Helligman, William "DJ Keebz" Kebler 3:14

No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
11. "Brightest Morning Star" Spears, Lukasz Gottwald, Furler, Henry Walter Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Preston, Braide 3:00
12. "Hold On Tight" Spears, Allan P. Grigg Kool Kojak, A.C, Preston, Peter Carlsson 3:27
13. "Now That I Found You" Spears, Danny O'Donoghue, Tuinfort, Guetta, Frederic Riesterer Guetta, Tuinfort, will.i.am, Presto 4:16
14. "Perfume" (The Dreaming Mix) Spears, Furler, Braide Braide 4:02
  • Haha 8
21 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Ummm, it says on the back of the cover though I might be wrong absolutely but I know she didn't recorded the full album but album had potential if Britney had control over this. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

This was promoted as being her "most personal" album, yet Myah Marie sang the vast majority of the vocals. Once I found that out, it no longer felt like a Britney album. 

I'd still love to know how and why Myah ended up singing the lead on so many tracks and what Britney thinks about it. 

Lol thats all marketing. Stop believing in fairytales:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1