Exposing Jamie Spears’ smoothie shop scheme to make millions off his daughter - Britney Hiatus

I always thought that Britney app game was pure cash grab. They had so many same games with different names attached. 

It so disgusting.  Her dad was always a failure but he got a "good" team of people to abuse his daughter for his profit. 🤑🤮

• Like 3
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

It pisses me off how she constantly supported him despite him being a terrible father since her childhood. Really **** this b a s t a r d.

Having a father like that can be complicated. Perhaps Britney was between resenting him half the time and simultaneously trying to earn his love and approval. With everything that she is, it could be that Brian was his dad’s favorite or something. 

I still can't believe any judge would see a man who has been to rehab as often as others go on vacation as a perfect fit to be a conservator??? Like who in their right mind would do that??? He was never able to take care of his loser ***. He didn't take good care of his family and his kids when they were dependent on him. But then somehow he's the hero who saves a grown woman who doesn't need help? Wtf

• Haha 2
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, SkyNet said:

I always thought that Britney app game was pure cash grab. They had so many same games with different names attached. 

It so disgusting.  Her dad was always a failure but he got a "good" team of people to abuse his daughter for his profit. 🤑🤮

Not me just now downloading the app because it's the first I'd heard about it

Spoiler

The POS app crashes whenever I open it

2 hours ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

Not me just now downloading the app because it's the first I'd heard about it

Reveal hidden contents

The POS app crashes whenever I open it

Honestly don't bother, it's absolute trash

They had same game with Kim K and Demi Lovato. May be more...

Britney Spears GIF

• Love 1

Britney would be working at the restaurant twice a week during the summer? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: why in the absolute hell would an international pop star want to take a summer gig working in a restaurant like she's a high schooler?

I will say though, if a person wasn't completely imprisoned, the idea of selling your own photos to news outlets isn't actually a terrible idea. Excuse me while I go walk into oncoming traffic for agreeing with Team Con on something.

• Haha 2

And I still remember the fans bullying those fans who questioned the validity of her social media, wondering if it was not a total manipulation of the people benefiting from her. Lol! I remember too when those same fans would say "her father saved her, why do you question it? " Yeah... . I could go on and on. Yo, crazy conspiracy theorists questioning a sordid scam set up by psychos and sociopaths who have had no boundaries exploiting a woman mentally, emotionally and physically, how dare you not believe in the theaters they set up, I mean, in her happy go lucky obviously it's her y'all posts? Ha ha!