Exposing Jamie Spears’ smoothie shop scheme to make millions off his daughter - Britney Hiatus

It’s been obvious Britney never controlled her socials. Keep in mind that she’s been under the conservatorship since the beginning of social media!! So of course it’s been someone else posing as Britney for a number of ulterior motives!!

However, I didn’t know all of the details regarding Brandcasting. Now the POM Denise Truscello exclusive photos makes a lot more sense. As it stands now, it seems likely Britney has been given more control of her IG since she was allowed to speak publicly to tell the world the truth about what’s been happening to her.

I hope that she can someday untangle her socials & business from everyone and everything that Jamie, Lou and others have done to profit from her.

IMO, In general, when Britney is out of the conservatorship it’s going to take at least another 13 years to completely remove and revamp her image and take back full control of the narrative herself. The Spears’, Lou Taylor, Larry Rudolph, TMZ/Harvey Levin, and the conservatorship has done soooo much damage to Britney’s image and to her brand. It’s a shame. Great investigative work by Britney The Stan!!! 👏👏

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

It’s been obvious Britney never controlled het socials. She’s been under the conservatorship since the beginning of social media. I didn’t know all the regarding Brandcasting. Now the POM Denise Truscello exclusive photos makes a lot more sense. As it stands now, it seems likely Britney has been given more control of her IG since she was allowed to speak publicly to tell the world the truth about what’s been happening to her.

I hope that she can someday untangle her socials & business from everyone and everything that Jamie, Lou and others have done to profit from her.

IMO, In general, when Britney is out of the conservatorship it’s going to take at least another 13 years to completely remove and revamp her image and take back full control of the narrative herself. The Spears’, Lou Taylor, Larry Rudolph, TMZ/Harvey Levin, and the conservatorship has done soooo much damage to Britney’s image and to her brand. It’s a shame. Great investigative work by Britney The Stan!!! 👏👏

I agree, this thread wooed me they are literally doing god's work and I love them after she's free I feel Britney already knows what she will do regarding her image, this women is so back to being confident I just can't love enough of her for this. 

Britney after being free with expose these people I am sure of it, the way people accused her of lip syncing and stiff dancing are now supporting her, Britney will come back stronger than a 90s trend you'll see. 

• Love 4

Bunch of leeches and mother****ers that thinks they are some kind of businessman when they don't know ****, I am triggered,disgusted by all of this, and wtf with them kissing? 

**** them all, I was trying not to achieve this level of disgust but as the time passes and the documents and articles like these keep popping up you just  can't remain sane anymore. Karma is gonna get you...ALL OF YOU! I am so done, what a disgusting father! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, generation glory said:

It’s been obvious Britney never controlled her socials. Keep in mind that she’s been under the conservatorship since the beginning of social media!! So of course it’s been someone else posing as Britney for a number of ulterior motives!!

However, I didn’t know all of the details regarding Brandcasting. Now the POM Denise Truscello exclusive photos makes a lot more sense. As it stands now, it seems likely Britney has been given more control of her IG since she was allowed to speak publicly to tell the world the truth about what’s been happening to her.

Britney might spend all her 40s in court if she plans to sue all her family and send all these cons to jail

I feel for her, once she’s free it’s not done at all

• Love 3