Opinion: BOTH people who believe it is Britney posting (and support her posts) AND people who don’t believe it and solely blame Crowdstar are doing Britney a favour!

I don’t even think we need to argue with eachother as long as we agree on things like;

* It is NOT a sign of “insanity” for a woman to have a ***uality, to express it or to show skin. 

* Britney needs to be free NOW!

* We support her and her human rights fully!

I think “the enemy” is those that  say “It IS Britney posting and these posts are proof of her needing a conservatorship”. That’s it!

Because when people believe it is her AND support it, the “strategy” that James and Vivianne and company has chosen so far is not working. If people don’t think women are crazy for having emotions, looking a little scruffy as we all do and not like a retouched photo shoot in Elle, if people think that women can own their ***uality and bodies on social media; even IF Crowdstar (*edit*, Crowdsurf, thank you) is trying to sabotage Britney’s chances in court- it is not working!

And for us that doubts it is Britney posting but 100% supports her freedom, it only says to those bigots judging her that it may not be her choice anyway to post the stuff that they judge. 

Either way it supports Britney and not the conservatorship. 

Ringo Starr Peace Sign GIF by Ringo Peace and Love

• Love 2
  • Like 1

As a Feminist, I'm very supportive of women who embrace their s-xuality freely. 

I just want to be sure this is fully THEIR choice. With Britney, we know that she was pushed to be s-xual against her will, in several of her more recent videos...

And this is so wrong.

Same goes with her Instagram, I want to be sure that she fully consented. And we have no proof of that. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I would like to think it is Britney posting especially after the most recent posts because the thought of anyone within team con invading her privacy like that makes me angry. BUT I dont think its unreasonable to question the posts considering the facade they have forced her to put up for the last 13 years. 

I just think the constant discussions about it are so unnecessary, it's really not that deep. Social media is trash anyways she would be better off without it :nopingout_meme:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

As a Feminist, I'm very supportive of women who embrace their s-xuality freely. 

I just want to be sure this is fully THEIR choice. With Britney, we know that she was pushed to be s-xual against her will, in several of her more recent videos...

And this is so wrong. 

This is exactly the point I have made all along but I have been answered as if I am a bigot that says women need to cover up, or only Britney need to cover up or whatever, BUT, I realise that even if it isn’t posted with her consent so it in that case is a massive violation of her, than at least it is good for her if people who believe she posted it shows support. Because the reason behind posting it without her consent would be to shame her, punish her and sabotage her court case.

Babe is not Crowdstar, its CrowdSurf :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

In the fight over Britney's Instagram I stand by the side that everything is meticulous controled by Team CON. Even when the captions show a "revengeful" Britney and some fans strongly defend its is HER. She doesnt own the brand, therefore she doesnt own her socials and we just learned she doesnt own her image for the most part with all that Brandcasting ****. They said themselves in Ronan's article, there's a team that meet up every thursday to decide what to post and how to post. This team is hired by Jamie, not Britney. Besides, all posts made since she her testimony were old footage.

Their agenda seems clear, they want Britney to look bad. Its a narrative Vivian brought in the last court hearing where it was reported she said Britney was unstable, lacked the ability to recollect and was hysterical. For a lawyer to choose that last word to use in court, means they have an agenda. Hysteria was once considered a medical disorder for women who passionately expressed feelings and desires that didnt corroborate with what men wanted from them. Being angry, ***ual, empowered, sad or too happy were some of the "symptoms" they used to lock women in mental facilities (where they would eventually die in there). Vivian knew exactly what she was doing when using that word, specially when they keep saying Britney is too mentally ill to the point she cant barely function. 

They THINK they are using Britney's Instagram to portray that. The best part in this is that its 2021, and society is way passed that. There's nothing wrong with Britney's pics or videos except for the bad filters and editing. And the topless photos are gorgeous and people really liked them, its her most liked posts and the top comments are all praising them. The only thing that worries me is if Britney sent them those pics or if they ran through her phone or her internet serves, stole them and posted without her consent. 

• Love 4

exactly

people are so worried about what the public may think, because they themselves think it's not ok the content that's being posted or the style of the captions etc. If everyone had a supportive attitude towards her posts, independently of whether we believe they come from Britney or an employee at CrowdSurf, the idea of Team Con using it as a tool against her in the conservatorship case wouldn't have any foundation. The Blast and similar sites have made articles solely based on "fans" comments on her posts. 

We've gone from "her team is deleting all the positive comments" (remember this era?, even AbsoluteBritney got sued for these claims) to "her team is deleting my comments denouncing Cassie and the conservatorship". If they really are controlling her posts, we're basically falling in their game, when we could easily turn it against them and do the opposite of what they supposedly want. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Babe is not Crowdstar, its CrowdSurf :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

In the fight over Britney's Instagram I stand by the side that everything is meticulous controled by Team CON. Even when the captions show a "revengeful" Britney and some fans strongly defend its is HER. She doesnt own the brand, therefore she doesnt own her socials and we just learned she doesnt own her image for the most part with all that Brandcasting ****. They said themselves in Ronan's article, there's a team that meet up every thursday to decide what to post and how to post. This team is hired by Jamie, not Britney. Besides, all posts made since she her testimony were old footage.

Their agenda seems clear, they want Britney to look bad. Its a narrative Vivian brought in the last court hearing where it was reported she said Britney was unstable, lacked the ability to recollect and was hysterical. For a lawyer to choose that last word to use in court, means they have an agenda. Hysteria was once considered a medical disorder for women who passionately expressed feelings and desires that didnt corroborate with what men wanted from them. Being angry, ***ual, empowered, sad or too happy were some of the "symptoms" they used to lock women in mental facilities (where they would eventually die in there). Vivian knew exactly what she was doing when using that word, specially when they keep saying Britney is too mentally ill to the point she cant barely function. 

They THINK they are using Britney's Instagram to portray that. The best part in this is that its 2021, and society is way passed that. There's nothing wrong with Britney's pics or videos except for the bad filters and editing. And the topless photos are gorgeous and people really liked them, its her most liked posts and the top comments are all praising them. The only thing that worries me is if Britney sent them those pics or if they ran through her phone or her internet serves, stole them and posted without her consent. 

Oh, hahaha. Thank you for clearing that up!

tim and eric oops GIF

I think the same way as you as in why I have thought it isn’t Britney posting.

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

exactly

people are so worried about what the public may think, because they themselves think it's not ok the content that's being posted or the style of the captions etc. If everyone had a supportive attitude towards her posts, independently of whether we believe they come from Britney or an employee at CrowdSurf, the idea of Team Con using it as a tool against her in the conservatorship case wouldn't have any foundation. The Blast and similar sites have made articles solely based on "fans" comments on her posts. 

We've gone from "her team is deleting all the positive comments" (remember this era?, even AbsoluteBritney got sued for these claims) to "her team is deleting my comments denouncing Cassie and the conservatorship". If they really are controlling her posts, we're basically falling in their game, when we could easily turn it against them and do the opposite of what they supposedly want. 

Yes, this is what I mean. I fully reason like others who have commented that they don’t believe Britney runs it. But when people and especially celebrities think it is her and respond like she is body positive and reclaiming her power, and those comments make up her comment section, then it backfires on Vivianne’s strategy. 

This. Just because someone is concerned and skeptical doesn't mean they're unsupportive, a misogynist, or questioning Britney's mental capacity. I personally would be celebrating these photos with the rest of you if I knew for a fact it was her posting. 

Neither camp knows for sure who's behind the posts, so both schools of thought are valid at this point, as long as we come from a supportive place. 

• Love 2

The content of her account doesn't bother me at all. A good bit of it is funny even. I just want to know for sure what we're seeing is what she wants out there and it's hard for me to believe/know what she wants while the conservatorship is in place. If people believe it's her, fine. If they don't, also fine. We can make compelling arguments either way but to think her posts are what's going to keep her in a conservatorship is crazy. I've seen way worse by other famous people (Kanye peeing into a Grammy??).

53 minutes ago, phareezy said:

The content of her account doesn't bother me at all. A good bit of it is funny even. I just want to know for sure what we're seeing is what she wants out there and it's hard for me to believe/know what she wants while the conservatorship is in place. If people believe it's her, fine. If they don't, also fine. We can make compelling arguments either way but to think her posts are what's going to keep her in a conservatorship is crazy. I've seen way worse by other famous people (Kanye peeing into a Grammy??).

On the other hand Britney is constantly described as having a meltdown that “started with or resulted in her shaving her head” while nobody put David Beckham or Sinead O’Connor in one for shaving their heads. Britney is being treated so horribly and is so dehumanised by the media, STILL, in ways that we can’t make conclusions based on what other people get away with. Most conservatees are 90-year old people with Alzheimer’s or people with a grave intellectual disability (according to a judge). I know no other A-lister who makes millions in one. And all other stars have had more marriages, more drama, more controversy, more “crazy hairstyles” and whatever. Angelina Jolie walked around with her ex’es blood in a necklace and made out with her own brother. Then she adopted like 12 kids with Brad Pitt. Taylor Swift had way more relationships than Britney, Lena Dunham wrote in a book that she ******** her sister as a child, Charlie Sheen has pulled knives on his girlfriends, Hugh Hefner was looking like a 100-year old when having girlfriends Sam Asghari’s age, who CLEARLY was only after fame and money, but everyone thought that was “cool”, while people feel sorry for Britney if Sam is just like Hugh Hefner’s girlfriends. Madonna spoke in a British accent for a period, Lady Gaga’s whole act is bizarre and what the hell was Marilyn Manson about if Britney was so outrageous in 2007??!