Full Piece of me Tour - Great recording

Ok This video is Great to see the full show and dont miss any detail. 
something is definitely off here. I get very anxious to watch Britney performing it, considering she didn’t want it to do it. 
I’m Not trying to be negative at all but she seems to be very anxious and at the same time so done with the routine (which make sense after 5 years). 
Also if you notice at the beginning of BTI she asks for the sound to be louder I think because she couldn’t hear. She was off key at some steps,I think probably that was the reason. 

ThirdForthrightEasternnewt-size_restrict

Anyways, watch it yourself and elaborate your own opinion. 
How can this person do this long routine ,and make her body work like that under a conservatorship ??? Nobody really knows… #FreeTitney 😍

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Also if you notice at the beginning of BTI she asks for the sound to be louder I think because she couldn’t hear. She was off key at some steps,I think probably that was the reason. 

I mean let's be real, she isn't singing live so this isn't the reason. It's probably because it made it difficult to keep time with the music and choreography

• Love 1
Just now, danny1994 said:

I mean let's be real, she isn't singing live so this isn't the reason. It's probably because it made it difficult to keep time with the music and choreography

That’s why I said at some steps and not at some vocals lol… she was off in the routines

• Like 2