Do you think Britney reads exhale?

Just now, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Whitedove = dignifiedlove 2.0 :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Sometimes I forget that you remember you are dignified love. It’s like when we saw Britney sing Lonely, we just didn’t know those words could come out of your mouth 

but anyway yes it’s true I posted I love u Britney two days ago on her profile and she didn’t reply :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: so it has to be her 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Rik said:

Sometimes I forget that you remember you are dignified love. It’s like when we saw Britney sing Lonely, we just didn’t know those words could come out of your mouth 

but anyway yes it’s true I posted I love u Britney two days ago on her profile and she didn’t reply :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: so it has to be her 

She’s a mystical creature…one where she dreams of the doves transcend into air. <3

• Haha 1
On 7/25/2021 at 11:21 PM, dojaknee said:

***** ik it’s you with them exclamation marks and emojis, first of all the nerve of u letting jive put brave new girl on itz but not strangest love,second of all ily queen peg me 🙏<3 also go live on instagram so we can make sure ur alive xx

❤️❤️❤️