Do you think Britney reads exhale?

I hope not because some of you are absolutely disgusting about her and her choices.

I don't think she'd be proud of fans attacking her appearance, her dancing videos/selfies or people attacking her bf.

Some of you think you should tell her how to dress, how to do her hair/make-up, who she should be with. Some people here seem to want to control every little thing of her life like team con and tell her what she ‘should’ do.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Few have come close to match her temper. I wish I had been a mod back then :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Omg I’m telling u right now u would have jailed her, she was powerful but I genuinely don’t think she could win in a battle w u

• Haha 1

I really hope she doesn't read the comments on the internet, sometimes I have quite harsh words towards the whole conservatorship situation or towards certain songs/albums, i don't always think before posting, sometimes i come on here just to vent and cope with my life so i'm like rude stuff... sometimes i say **** just to get attention/reaction i know it's quite sad

anyway i hope britney doesn't read what i post :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 4