Do you think Britney reads exhale?

I think she used to peek on here from time to time, but probably not any more though I do hope that she’s aware we have so much love for her on here. But I think she was also alluding to BH/Exhale back in I Am Britney Jean when she mentioned “there’s a lot people saying a lot of really mean stuff in the Internet “. 2011-13, peak stan wars. 

• Like 2

I think she has long avoided any type of news media websites to protect herself from any hate or negative stuff - I think she was probably taught early on to just not look at anything so I very much doubt it.

I think a lot of celebrities avoid all news media websites and then just get updated if there is anything serious they need to know. 

However, I do think she watches TV and probably the news occasionally. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Imagine she was Lilith calling us all ****ers and crazy ********* :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

omg not Lilith being Britney's alter ego :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Seriously though, that user was so f-ed up :orangu_orangutan_ape:homegurl needed a therapist and she needed one fast :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2

I can't even imagine what it must be like to go a forum with thousands of people discussing your life and work everyday. Not sure I'd get get into that if I was her.

Can't be worse than reading her instagram comments though. At least people here are a little educated about her situation and not a bunch of bots or random followers that just follow every celebrity.

• Like 1