What was your reaction when you found out Jamie Lynn was pregnant?

Crazy because Maddie is 13 now and Britney's boys are 15/16. I couldn't imagine one of them within the next year or 2 announcing they were expecting. 

I don't remember much about JL and the pregnancy but i was shocked but i didnt invest in JLs career then. Just knew her for being Britneys sister.

I remember being very shocked by it. I loved watching Zoey 101 and it had quickly become one of my regular shows I would tune into each week. It sucked that it pretty much forced the series to come to an end. I can't imagine how badly the bigwigs at Nickelodeon were s h i t t i n g themselves when it came to all of the press related to the pregnancy. Being that she was the main star of a children's TV show, it really wasn't a great look :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: However, I don't remember the media being anywhere near as bad towards JL as they were to Britney...

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team

So it seems I only found out recently Britney wasn't told by Jamie Lynn herself or the rest of the Spears family that she was pregnant before the announcement was made to the world. I mean I'm not sure how to feel knowing Britney essentially found out through the paparazzi/OK Magazine interview.

People pretending they always hated Jaime Lynn, no you didn't lol

I remember the video of Britney not believing the paparazzi telling her her sister was pregnant. I dont think I had much of an opinion on Jaime Lynn herself. It was a crazy year, rumors or something new was coming out all the time.