What was your reaction when you found out Jamie Lynn was pregnant?

4 minutes ago, jusluvme said:

I though: 1- Lynne and Jamie must be terrible parents, poor Britney more paparazzi would follow her

2- Bryan didn't kick Casey's ***? WTF she is a minor, the dude is 18

PS: I was 20 when all this happenned

This was my mindset too. Also, “thank god she has that Zoey 101 money”

• Love 1

I was 17 and a senior in high school. The OK! Magazine cover was leaked on Oh No They Didn’t and we had no idea if it was real or not. Paparazzi asked britney for a comment and even she didn’t know about it!

As more quotes leaked from the article within a matters of hours, we began to realize it was legitimate. It was indeed a scandal. I don’t judge JL for getting pregnant young (not my MO to shame any woman for that), but I just felt shocked by Britney not being aware plus Lynne’s attempt at damage control.

• Like 1

I don’t judge women for getting pregnant. That is the one thing I thought nothing of. Technically a 16-year old can be a great mother if not living in the midst of misogyny. With support and courses in child psychology and attachment though since you are not done with your personality development yourself. On the other hand a psychopath will never be a good parent but I didn’t knew she was one back then. 

5 hours ago, Isla said:

Wow, I was 11 at the time. My sister was 9 and we were both watching Zoey 101... this was around the time the fourth season premiered.

I remember being shocked especially because at that age, I was only just discovering what s£x really is, I didn’t really think before the news came out you could get pregnant so young. I was quite disappointed as well. 

Looking back I’m still surprised someone who was a teen idol starring on a children’s/teen show who had a lot of young girls as fans could get pregnant at such a young age. At 16 you’re still a teen yourself and if she wasn’t an actress she would be in school. To me it’s such a huge responsibility becoming a mother, I’ve always wondered if you’re even ready for that at that age.

I always forget you and I are the same age :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: I remember feeling the same way. It was weird. I didn’t have any like actual opinion with any grounds to them. I just remember being like “this is gonna cancel zoey 101” (i learned many years later it didn’t lol)

but I remember how turbulent this entire time period was for Britney and her family in general. I was all about reading tabloids that my mom and grandma would buy so I remember everything that was happening at the time. I just remember being utterly shocked. But it was funny cus even then I felt like there was a strong disconnect between Britney and her sister. I remember reading how she wanted nothing to do with her parents but didn’t understand the disconnect between Britney and Jamie Lynn. As a matter of fact, it was something I didn’t quite grasp until very recently

• Love 1

Wasn't this before Lou Lou Tay Tay Completely Brainwashed her?

Current JL's assholery is traced back largely to Loucifer who preyed upon her when she was but a teenager.

If the idea of this thread is to bash a teen pregnant Jamie Lynn, that feels uncomfortable.

And while I do know that the reason is due to Jamie Lynn having the need to let the world know about her current BS, I honestly don't like it that the spotlight has shifted to Jamie Lynn instead of Lou Taylor, the root of all this.