What was your reaction when you found out Jamie Lynn was pregnant?

i think i was too young when it happened, but i remember a big scandal and people making a big deal out of it saying she was like a role model with a kids show, and then of course people were trashing the spears' family name left and right.

i didn't really think about it, but i cared about britney... i felt bad that she didn't even know. the paparazzi were hounding her about it after it hit the news stands, and britney kept denying it, but like... it was true, and that's how she found out.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Wow, I was 11 at the time. My sister was 9 and we were both watching Zoey 101... this was around the time the fourth season premiered.

I remember being shocked especially because at that age, I was only just discovering what s£x really is, I didn’t really think before the news came out you could get pregnant so young. I was quite disappointed as well. 

Looking back I’m still surprised someone who was a teen idol starring on a children’s/teen show who had a lot of young girls as fans could get pregnant at such a young age. At 16 you’re still a teen yourself and if she wasn’t an actress she would be in school. To me it’s such a huge responsibility becoming a mother, I’ve always wondered if you’re even ready for that at that age.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

A very poor rollout on Lynne Spears’ part. A clear cash grab…. Now that I’m looking back…. It explains a lot. Like even her book release was weirdly defiant… idk.

Cuz it was lous interpretation of their story with the fake **** to plant seeds for 5he public to believe the famiky was in the 4ight to lock their star daughtwr up to steal all her money...:clownery_makeup_meme: 

1 minute ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Cuz it was lous interpretation of their story with the fake **** to plant seeds for 5he public to believe the famiky was in the 4ight to lock their star daughtwr up to steal all her money...:clownery_makeup_meme: 

Lynne didn’t realize Lou was in the bedroom doing all tricks she wouldn’t do. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2

Hmm so I was 7 and I also my family didnt have nick so I only saw zoey 101 at my grandmas house, and I remember my older brother telling me the show is canceled now because she is pregnant…it was quite the scandal for us kids lol but I remember not really caring but it was kinda weird because I think at the time my aunt was pregnant too, at the time I didn’t know she was Britney Spears sister and I wasn’t even sure who Britney was either, I just knew that a show I liked got canceled because Jamie Lynn decided to be a teenage sinner :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:, I didn’t give a damn about Jamie Lynn, none of us were her fans honestly, it was Dan Schneider’s writing and the ensemble cast that made that show good, they could’ve wrote her out the show and called it Quinn 101,  she was such a more interesting character (and actress) then JL

I didn’t care. I’m older than her. Didn’t find it shocking either as it as reported her boyfriend was living with her anyway. I more so thought what did her parents think they were doing living together. I became a mom at 22. I couldn’t imagine being one at 16. But it’s different when you are 16 living off of Spears money. It’s not like ever had to worry about money for diapers or getting a job to support herself. I’m sure she had nannies and her mom as the primary caretakers of the baby too.