thought about why people did not come out earlier

since brit admitted herself a couple of weeks ago that she thought no one would believe her if she came forward, i feel people close to her that love her probably remained silent cause of brit not wanting to come forward. I mean think about it, if you love someone you would try to defend them and offer assist on this delicate issue, however if they dont take it you cant force it. Since brit got the message out, that she's ready, more will follow.

i know this approach might not be the more positive one but i feel it is a possible scenario : ??

• Like 1

I think she was right, nobody would have taken her seriously, and nobody would have taken her support system seriously either. It wasn't until they forced her into the mental health facility that the house of cards started to collapse, and then the documentary got everyone behind Britney and were ready to hear her

• Like 4

Let’s not attack people who do speak out, as this will prevent many other important people speaking out.

Yes they could have done this earlier but we don’t know the context and we can’t go back in time.

Anyone supporting Britney right now is important.

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

I think she was right, nobody would have taken her seriously, and nobody would have taken her support system seriously either. It wasn't until they forced her into the mental health facility that the house of cards started to collapse, and then the documentary got everyone behind Britney and were ready to hear her

This.