Was Gaga talking about Britney?

I assume she was talking about Amy. But on the off chance that she was hinting at Britney, it makes sense that she didn't mention her by name if you believe the NDA theory.

Also somewhat related, but I remember her doing an interview during the BTW era iirc and talking about Telephone. The interviewer commented saying that Britney rejected the song, to which Gaga said something along the lines of it being more complicated than that, and that she would only go in-depth about it if they turned the cameras off. I wonder now if maybe she really isn't allowed to talk about her behind-the-scenes interactions with Britney and her team.

• Like 2
Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

it's sad that it could be about many people, paparazzis are just disgraceful :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Well, I've been a big fan of Amy since day 1 my father worked with her and her team for 2-3 songs so I've met her so I can tell you she was madly in love with Blake and the guy started giving her d-r-u-g-s and her parents really wanted to help her out, she was really heartbroken around those times, it's really sad to think a women like Amy is no more, she was a raw talent. 

Paparazzi are no good to anyone, but Amy and Blake were very toxic. 

• Love 2

the thesis of Gaga's early career was supposedly "critiquing" fame... yet she managed to completely sell out asap and is now just a garden variety Hollywood hack that really does live for applause and nothing else.

and I also doubt she was talking about Britney. she's never seemed to be sympathetic towards Britney. (think of her constantly bragging about not lip synching/writing her own songs always trying to prove something) Katy and Gaga were the girls who grew up jealous of Britney and made it their goals to prove they were better and more talented than Britney in the industry, trying to make her obsolete.

woops, guess I had a lot to get off my chest!:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

anyway, she was prob talking about Amy! like ppl above have mentioned, she was working at the time with Mark Ronson for Joanne.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I assume she was talking about Amy. But on the off chance that she was hinting at Britney, it makes sense that she didn't mention her by name if you believe the NDA theory.

Also somewhat related, but I remember her doing an interview during the BTW era iirc and talking about Telephone. The interviewer commented saying that Britney rejected the song, to which Gaga said something along the lines of it being more complicated than that, and that she would only go in-depth about it if they turned the cameras off. I wonder now if maybe she really isn't allowed to talk about her behind-the-scenes interactions with Britney and her team.

man, Gaga worked with Team Con. In 2008, the Jamie barbecue in 2014, having contact with Team Con through Bobby C. Gaga knows something for sure, that's scary.