Felicia comments on Breatheheavy’s latest post about Cade: I LOVE YOU CADE!!!! ALWAYS!!!

Fe is a sweatheart, if she says she loves someone then you can trust that someone :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

But I think Cade was talking about Brett. That excuse she left because she was getting married just doesnt stick, she could've been a married woman and still work for Britney. Then rumors Jason cheated on Britney with Brett started popping up, but thinking of it now it looks something Team CON would 100% do to corner someone and remove from Britney's life (like they did with David). Brett saw stuff, she is a witness. Jamie might have shoved an NDA for life down her throat. 

• Like 5

Cade is getting hate, tbh it’s valid I look at all her team with a magnifying glass tbh:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

but if he stuck around purposely to keep Britney safe and so that she would have a friend I mean that could be true, but was also paid for his friend to be abused

Is Britney really that susceptible to undue influence or does she have Stockholm syndrome 

Or maybe Britney begged him to work and stay with him, Britney seems to like him a lot, he was on stage during freak show once and he sang like Britney, per her request too

idk what to believe until Britney speaks again 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

How dare you!

How could I want more jail time is a smash

:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Don’t forget her #1 song

”Are you ready, for prison?” 

Ohh I know you see me standing here, in these cuffs 

do these cuffs look good my dear

Do they look good today 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Songwriting credits to Britney of course 

• Haha 3

Cade shouldn't be getting hate from fans!

This whole "he could've go to the police" thing is better said than done and not just because of the agreement he sign that could possibly ruin his life. But mostly cause the Britney situation, even if it is bizarre, was do under the law. A judge allowed every move that was made. It wouldn't be just his voice against the TeamCon, it would've been his voice against the whole justice system.

He is not someone know in the media. He speaking out wouldn't get many attention from big media. It would just ruin his life and get him away from Britney, leaving her more alone than she already is! And for us, fans, he would probably be today just another Sam Lufti...

Let's face it: the only person who could've change things by speaking out is Britney herself. Even the doc only helped a little, everyone focused on her being abuse by the media and not in her current situation. Was Britney statements that changed everything. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Fans: WHY WON'T X SPEAK, THEY SHOULD SPEAK

X Speaks

Fans: OMG HOW DARE THEY SPEAK UP FOR BRITNEY AND SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT.

Exactly this. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I’m glad Britney’s testimony was powerful enough to compel folks in her personal or professional life to speak up. We don’t know why they didn’t do so sooner, but that shouldn’t matter. Heck, if they spoke out sooner, for all we know they could’ve been barred from being near Britney and thus not witnessed what they did.

Hopefully more people who haven’t spoken up follow Cade and others examples and feel confident/safe enough to speak out.

If anything, peoples hesitancy to speak also says a lot about Jamie and crew. Like they’re that afraid or unsure how Team Con will react that they feel like they have to risk their lives/livelihoods to speak up.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Don’t forget her #1 song

”Are you ready, for prison?” 

Ohh I know you see me standing here, in these cuffs 

do these cuffs look good my dear

Do they look good today 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Songwriting credits to Britney of course 

My personal favourite is ‘when the lights go out’… (because Britney is no longer paying the bills)

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

but if he stuck around purposely to keep Britney safe and so that she would have a friend I mean that could be true, but was also paid for his friend to be abused

Maybe Britney didnt want her friendship with Cade to end up like Gallery. Gallery said that because of what Britney asked him to do regarding the letter, he would be pushed out of her life and they wouldnt be able to see each other ever again. According to him, they talked through it and still decided to risk their friendship. Team CON not only took the original the letter from him but shoved a 10 years NDA on the guy. Maybe Britney and Cade didnt want something similar to happen to them. Its honestly such a ****ed up situation :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2